E3 2010: ENN: E3 News Bytes - 6/15/2010

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Kathleen is sooooo cuuuute during the credits! Did she ever take acting classes? That was some damn good acting right there.

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
AvsJoe said:
Kathleen is sooooo cuuuute during the credits! Did she ever take acting classes? That was some damn good acting right there.
What acting? kittens are cute! Awwwwww.

I really liked this ENN i thought it was one of the best ones oddly enough i've seen. It really makes E3 that much better for me now. Thanks guys.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
I want a baby tiger toouuuuuh shinny!
It's a great idea with shorter episodes over a couple of days with E3 news. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Aug 25, 2009
Wow. So they're releasing a game late to the PS3, sort of like how the ENN E3 coverage video: Rejected is only currently being shown to Publisher's Club members. I seem to remember mentioning something a couple of dozen times about how it was only a real dick move to introduce a Publisher's Club if they actually started witholding content from non-PubCluc members. I remember how so many people told me I was overreacting, and how the Escapist would never withold video content from its non-paying members, because that would be a giant dick move.

Well, conclusive proof that I am right. I love it when that happens.

Oh, and nice video.

MaraJade03

Jan 14, 2010
Wow ENN all week cool. They will never leave the room ALIVE! unless Paul getting food for them.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
Yay, E3 2010! All new ways to cram every gamer on the planet into one of two gaming portal/pipelines where game company's can ensure name/address/ID#/genetic fingerprint for the game company's comfort and ease of control.

Meanwhile, I will have given Nvidia and other PC gaming specific suppliers my last purchase for my lifetime.

Hooray...?

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Dude has anyone actually seen those Tigers? They -do- look like they're possessed.

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
I don't always watch ENN. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes not, but I had to laugh at Kathleen and the helicopter gag. ;)

My God, someone gave the green light to those cats? They're hideous!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Kathleen is so funny when talking about kittens and baby tigers.

This show is great.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
MowDownJoe said:
Why is it that "short atten... ohh, shiny!" jokes are always told the same way, always predictable, yet they always make me laugh? What is wrong with me?
Well, whatever it is, it is also wrong with me.

MrLee

Nov 19, 2009
I used the beginning of this episode on my English Exam about Distractions, and i got an A(6). Thank you ENN:D

EmmerikXXII

Nov 11, 2009
If I have to watch that slim jim commercial one more time I am going to snap... ugh... no pun intended.