E3 2010: Interview with Deadliest Catch?s Captain Sig Hansen

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Not G. Ivingname said:
Russ Pitts said:

What does the grizzled captain of the fishing boat Northwestern think of the new video game based on his reality show, Deadliest Catch?

Read Full Article
Of all the people you ever interviewed, did you get the impression he knows the very least about gaming?
Maybe. I've interviewed PR people who don't even know the game they're representing. They're probably worse. At least Sig is honest about what eh knows and doesn't. Gotta respect that.

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
LOVED this!! I had no clue they were making a game, but I must play it as I love the show. Great interview, Russ!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
Not G. Ivingname said:
Russ Pitts said:

What does the grizzled captain of the fishing boat Northwestern think of the new video game based on his reality show, Deadliest Catch?

Read Full Article
Of all the people you ever interviewed, did you get the impression he knows the very least about gaming?
Maybe. I've interviewed PR people who don't even know the game they're representing. They're probably worse. At least Sig is honest about what eh knows and doesn't. Gotta respect that.
True... he isn't the guy to deny he anything about himself is he?

Though, why schedule meetings with the PR people who will only spout the postive points to a product they are trying to sell instead of say, the developer?

Nemesha

Jun 23, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Best. Interview. Ever.
That's the most honest and surprisingly interesting interview i've read in a while. Love the series, I remember watching it from 12 am to 1am on a daily basis.

Randomvirus

Aug 12, 2009
The article says Alaskan Crab Fishing is "allegedly one of the deadliest jobs in the world,"

It's not "allegedly" it is.

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics lists Fishing and Fishing related workplaces as THE most dangerous job in America year after year.

The AFL-CIO (that's an organization of 56 national and international labor union groups) also lists fishing as the number most dangerous job, with Bering sea fishing at the top of that list.

There's nothing "alleged" when something "IS".