Nintendo, June 13th at 9 AM PT

Let us enjoy but mostly be disappointed

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Yoshi178 said:
Metroid or GTFO Nintendo!
Hahahahaha... Oh wait your serious. Let me laugh even harder! HAHAHAHAHA

I feel like there's been a lot of announced games lately so I'm not expecting much.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Yoshi178 said:
Much as I'd like a new Metroid, I think "GTFO" is the more likely option. :(

Then again, there's plenty of other IPs I'd love to see Nintendo revive (Golden Sun, Advance Wars, etc.), so Metroid fans can take comfort in the truth that misery loves company.

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
Meiam said:
Yoshi178 said:
Hahahahaha... Oh wait your serious. Let me laugh even harder! HAHAHAHAHA

I feel like there's been a lot of announced games lately so I'm not expecting much.
i didn't say i was expecting it.

Weresquirrel

Aug 13, 2008
There's only really one thing I'm keeping my ears open for, and that's Bloodborne 2. I heard rumours that it was on the cards. I don't really believe it'll be there, since Miyazaki said something along the lines of wanting to move away from the Soulsy formula, but if it is there, it's just about the only thing of interest to me.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Weresquirrel said:
There's only really one thing I'm keeping my ears open for, and that's Bloodborne 2. I heard rumours that it was on the cards. I don't really believe it'll be there, since Miyazaki said something along the lines of wanting to move away from the Soulsy formula, but if it is there, it's just about the only thing of interest to me.
I heard similar rumors, but not exactly cards...

We definitely need more horror-racing games!

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Weresquirrel said:
Oh yeah a Bloodborne 2 would be a dream come true for me. From what I understand they have atleast one dark fantasy action-RPG in production so it could be anything really(except Dark Souls).

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I'm guessing that Microsoft is going to put everything into Scorpio and some exclusive sequels and hope for the best.

I think it's sad that people don't even complain about Xbox anymore. At least people are talking about the Switch, even though not all of its good.

As for what I want, well, I want to see what EA has been doing for Star Wars lately. It's been 5 years since Disney bought Star Wars, and presumably 4 years since EA acquires the rights. And all we have to show for it is half a game.

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Ezekiel said:
You know what would make E3 interesting? If every gameplay video was followed by a downloadable demo a few hours later. Videos have become boring. I mostly skip through them.
I have to admit, that would be terrific. It would also force developers/publishers to have more than empty promises and to not announce games that are still in a conceptual phase just for show. I think there shouldn't be more than a year between announcement and actual release. It would only take a few succesful demos to become popular I think and before you know it it will become tradition. E3 is also becoming more stale with every passing year and a new formula would also mitigate some of it's increasing redundancy.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Okay not knowing a single thing about any of the games to be 'announced' lets just get this out of the way.

1. Its going to get a graphical downgrade.
2. There will be loads of glitches
3. They're lying about how open world it is
4. Those are pre-scripted animations you won't be able to recreate in-game
5. Celebrity voice A isn't going to be good
6. The gameplay will be slow and clunky
7. VR
8. Oh look, pre-order exclusives
9. DLC, DLC, DLC, DLC, DLC
and finally 10. It's gonna suck

Majestic_Manatee

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2017
Country
Wales
I really enjoy the scripted Ubisoft team focused multiplayer demos in the same way i enjoy Alan Partridge trying to prove himself to his peers. They're a hoot. Hope Bubsy gets a well paid representative for plenty of uncomfortable silences.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
My impossible E3 wishes:
- PC Games will work well on release with only minimal non-game breaking bug patches required over time.

That is all.