E3: BioShock Infinite

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
-snip- Consider me converted - I'm an Infinite believer.
I believe I can Fly. I believe I can touch the-*ahem* [clears throat] Sorry couldn't resist.

OT: "Vox Populi" is latin for "Voice of the People" right? That's.......wierd, that they're casting the (presumably) democracy touting civvies as the Bad guys. Isn't belief in the "people" and "Democracy", utter fucking Sacrosanct in American culture?

Now I'm really intrigued by this.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
The previous demos left me concerned that this game would be overly scripted; hopefully when the first reviews start to come in they will allay these concerns but for now they're hard to ignore.

Wickedaffix

Sep 14, 2008
metal mustache said:
nrghhh i'm so skeptical of this game, bioshock was not a game that should have had a sequel, just look at bs2 *snort* if they think they can fool me into thinking the sky will be somehow be different from the sea-
0.0 OMG BLOONS!! must have!
Thats what I think makes this game different. It isn't really a sequel, its a re-imagining set in the same world. Its a new journey, a new hero, new allies, new enemies. And its gonna be the better for it. Will it be better then the original maybe, maybe not. But it looks like a step in the right direction for the franchise(its better then just going back to rapture over and over again)

Dredos

Feb 13, 2010
They should make bioshock inspired movies / tv series like Lost's Dharma oriented.

s0m3th1ng

Aug 29, 2010
Wow an original FPS was featured at E3?
/Shocked
Also...I'm scared of heights so this should be the most terrifying game I shall ever play. Yes, even more so than Amnesia, a game which caused me to sweat profusely while playing it.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
I've been looking forward to this game ever since I read about it in Game Informer. I think focusing on similarish combat and different settings with interesting ideological roots as the connecting thread is really the way for the Bioshock series to go. If they can make the combat good and the settings involving and interesting every time then this series can last quite awhile.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
finally resulting in Elizabeth and Booker standing in the middle of a street near a movie theater showing Revenge of the Jedi.
*Ahem* Return of the Jedi...or Revenge of the Sith :p

Anyway sounds awesome, can't wait for this!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
arc1991 said:
Susan Arendt said:
finally resulting in Elizabeth and Booker standing in the middle of a street near a movie theater showing Revenge of the Jedi.

Ahem. Revenge of the Jedi was the original title of the third movie. Lucas changed it to "Return" later. Toys that bear the "Revenge" name on their packaging are worth a small fortune.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
arc1991 said:
Susan Arendt said:

Ahem. Revenge of the Jedi was the original title of the third movie. Lucas changed it to "Return" later. Toys that bear the "Revenge" name on their packaging are worth a small fortune.
:$ woops my bad...

Sorry xD

beema

Aug 19, 2009
As long as Levine holds to his promise that it is going to be developed for the PC and not ported and that the PC version will be mmmmmazing, then I will totally get it.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
After Songbird clears off, Booker and Elizabeth continue making their way through Emporia, and we see a sampling of Elizabeth's powers when she comes across a dying horse. Apparently, she can tear through the fabric of reality and let other possibilities bleed through. She tries to open a tear that will result in a healed horse, but she can't control it and reality fluctuates between possibilities, finally resulting in Elizabeth and Booker standing in the middle of a street near a movie theater showing Revenge of the Jedi. She manages to repair things just in time to avoid being creamed by a truck.
What the fuck did I just read??

TheDude7053

Mar 18, 2009
Scrythe said:
Susan Arendt said:
After Songbird clears off, Booker and Elizabeth continue making their way through Emporia, and we see a sampling of Elizabeth's powers when she comes across a dying horse. Apparently, she can tear through the fabric of reality and let other possibilities bleed through. She tries to open a tear that will result in a healed horse, but she can't control it and reality fluctuates between possibilities, finally resulting in Elizabeth and Booker standing in the middle of a street near a movie theater showing Revenge of the Jedi. She manages to repair things just in time to avoid being creamed by a truck.
What the fuck did I just read??
My feelings exactly

Midnazora

Sep 17, 2009
I'm very much looking forward to this game. I wasn't a big fan of Bioshock 2 but I loved Bioshock 1. I really hope Infinite hold up for me.

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Whoever owns the rights to System Shock 1&2 Needs to let them be re-made for the current gen of consoles/PC's a fully hd remastering of both of those games would sell like a gold plated triple cunted hooker in Bangkok