E3 Excitement Photos

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Wow, that kid really wants to go to Disneyland.
But some of the other pictures were pretty funny, too.
Also, the "Not much" guy made me lol.
And the Uncharted guy seemed high. But i can't really blame him, i would love to play that game, too...

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
At first I thought the question was "what would you like right now?"

It made more sense...

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
This was a pretty cool, experiment-thing. I mean, trying to make the connection for the person and the thing he/she wrote/drew is an interesting exercise.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
GrizzlerBorno said:
[blonde chick holding up "PS3"]

I...What?
Yeah there were two people who had that as their favorite thing. I guess if you have no idea what's going on at such a convention, PS3 is a pretty safe bet.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
"Ok, I want you to draw what your excited about at E3"

*draws a house*

"I DO GOOD!?"

*pats head*

"You did great. Arn't you a big grown up boy."

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
IndianaJonny said:
Ha! Beer, cocks, booth babes and sharks - were there any games at E3?
Games? What's that?

Also, where's the booth babe gallery, Escapist? I'm pretty sure all the other sites already have their's up.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/06/15/e3-2011-booth-babe-babes-bonanza/

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
That last guy's shirt was awesome. A whale being piloted by a pirate and a baby? I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THAT'S FROM!
skotconcarne said:
I feel kind of nerdy for picking out Dodger and Husky from the line up.
I think I saw Ghostcrawler in one of them...

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
What? What was the point of this and what do most of these responses have to do with E3?

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Mister Linton said:
This is the most pointless crap I have ever seen on this site. Remind me to never look at anything by this talentless idiot again. It has NOTHING to do with E3 and is a FAILED art experiment. The walking to work stop-motion thing is just as worthless and I can't believe I had to waste 10 seconds of my life on it before I turned it off.
Waaah, waaah, give me my wasted of minutes/seconds back! Some like it, some don't. But don't whine about it.

Anywho, the guy wearing a Steve-head was by far the most awesome one.

DoctorPhil

Apr 25, 2011
I love these guys (and the woman who drew a dick, I'm so blissfully juvenile), most of these pictures were either awesome or hilarious.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
..did I see Goku?

Mister Linton said:
This is the most pointless crap I have ever seen on this site. Remind me to never look at anything by this talentless idiot again. It has NOTHING to do with E3 and is a FAILED art experiment. The walking to work stop-motion thing is just as worthless and I can't believe I had to waste 10 seconds of my life on it before I turned it off.
You wasted more of your life flaming than you did actually looking at this.
Congratulations.