E3 Predictions/Dream E3 Announcement

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Well, I went back about 10 or so pages and didn't find anything about either of these so, rather simply.

1. What are you predicting (games, hardware etc) to be announced at E3?
2. What would be your dream E3 announcement?

Personally, I'm nigh on certain that there will be the now yearly big Call of Duty show-off for Microsoft, and they'll attempt to show off the Kinect (with varying degrees of success depending on your own views on the device)

And my dream announcement (as predictable/boring as it may be) would be for Half Life 3 to be announced, with an estimated release date and all. However, I vaguely remember seeing somewhere that Valve aren't even turning up at E3 this year, so that has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

EDIT: Just thought about another couple of things I would want announced as well. A port of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle to XBLA, PSN etc and a sequel to Sonic Generations with more levels =D

Also...

distortedreality

May 2, 2011
Inb4 Ep3.

Would love to see some GTAV gameplay and a rough release date.

Mirrors' Edge 2. Neither will happen.

edit - fuck, didn't read OP. Damn you!

Emiscary

Sep 7, 2008
"Mass Effect 3's ending really was a joke. No, seriously. We had you going for a while there didn't we? Here's the real ending: *insert ending that doesn't suck*"

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
A new console announcement from Sony or Microsoft. I know it won't happen but I can dream can't I?

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Complete mouse/keyboard compatibility for the next generation of consoles.

Emiscary said:
"Mass Effect 3's ending really was a joke. No, seriously. We had you going for a while there didn't we? Here's the real ending: *insert ending that doesn't suck*"

You made me smile bigger than I've smiled in awhile. They don't make 'em like Satchmo anymore.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
GTA V info and new trailer and such.

New x-wing game for PC and new Rogue Squadron for consoles and PC with a simultaneous release date.

TheSapphireKnight

I hate Dire Wolves...
Dec 4, 2008
Predictions
1.) MS conference: Boring as hell repeat of last year COD blah blah Kinect blah blah Media features blah blah HOLY CRAP HALO 4 the end.

2.) Nintendo conference: The Wii U hour, lame launch lineup, hey look the 3DS isn't completely tanking anymore.

3.) EA Conference: OMG LOOK HOW WELL BF3 IS DOING BUY PREMIUM, also Moh, more Battlefield stuff, sports, small bit of other stuff, Origin.

4.) Sony Conference: Vita damage control, exclusive titles(All stars, Sly, etc), remember the move?, remakes

5.) Ubi Conference: Assasains Creed III, Tom Clancy's Something or Other, whatever the hell else Ubi does(Not a big Ubi fan)

Dream announcements
MS: Announces the end of console exclusive titles and announces Digital download service for the PC, Halo 4 and all future titles announced for the PC

Nintendo: Announces a 3D pokemon game featuring all regions.

Sony: Announces release dates for titles that were announced before the PS3 launched.

EA: BF2143 announced in some form or another.

Ubi: Announce something I am actually interested in.

Other: HD Kingdom Hearts Final Mix collection announced.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Xbox E3 2012 conference in a nutshell:

Kinect, Kinect, Kinect, Silly Nerds/Kids playing Kinect, Kinect, Halo 4, Kinect, Someone talking about shitty inaccurate sales figures, Kinect, a bunch of new services on the Xbox no one gives a crap about, Kinect, Kinect... and finally the jaw dropping gameplay of... Black Ops 2.

Absolutely zero news about a next gen console.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
dream: Pokemon mmo , Fim game , l4d3

actually hope : official release dates for animal crossing 3D and Luigi's mansion 2

Expect: EA to fuck up again, valve to make excuses, and more kinect crap and somthing WiiU related

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I'm looking forward to trainwreck presentations that will provide me some amusement for an afternoon.

hazabaza1 said:
Persona 5 for 360.
I doubt it'll happen, but a lad can dream.
Catherine came out for the 360. So why not Persona 5?

rollysoup

May 19, 2012
KH3, more solid 3ds games, more Halo 4 vids/gameplay, more info on Luigi's Mansion, and information about the rumored new Smash Bros game rumored to be coming to 3DS.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
I am predicting new details on Ratchet & Clank: Full-Frontal Assault.

My dream announcement would be...

We here at Nintendo would like to announce that we have just bought back Rareware and are currently contacting the groups key members of the past and inviting them to return!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I'm thinking that Microsoft will be announcing new things with the kinect and that it will be hinted in the next generation of console. That Sony will announce more stuff for the Vita, and that Nintendo will announce the WiiU and what the price is.

My dream announcement?

THEY FINALLY ANNOUNCE A RELEASE DATE FOR THIS!!!

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
My Dream announcement?
Gearbox: Ha! We had you going with that Furious 4 shit didn't we. Man, I can't believe you thought that was serious...anyway here is the real new Brothers in Arms game...

Captcha: howdy partner! What's next? Birdy Num Nums?

EDIT: since we are posting "dream" songs...