E3: South Park Needs a Savior, and It's You

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Since this looks to be a mostly 2Dish game, that means there is a lot less room for bugs on Obsidian's part, color me excited. Also, loved the well deserved poke at microsoft

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Oddly enough, it looked like the most entertaining thing shown today at E3.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
Oh no! Not the Mongorians! My shitty wall!

Better start cooking some shticky sour pork...

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I wonder if you can make the new kid a girl. I'm not trying to shout about equal rights or anything right here, I'm generally curious because considering who the boys are, I don't see them involving a girl in their adventures.

I'm interested in playing as a girl, because I am one, but I can also understand the new kid only being a boy. But if you can play as a girl, do the boys treat you any differently then if you were a boy?

Hmmm...color me interested ^_^

EDIT: After noticing the debut trailer someone had posted before me, I see that, yes indeed you can seem to play as a girl. Woo!

Sep 24, 2008
Screamarie said:
I wonder if you can make the new kid a girl. I'm not trying to shout about equal rights or anything right here, I'm generally curious because considering who the boys are, I don't see them involving a girl or ever considering her cool.

I'm interested in playing as a girl, because I am one, but I can also understand the new kid only being a boy. But if you can play as a girl, do the boys treat you any differently then if you were a boy?

Hmmm...color me interested ^_^
Nah, I'm with you. I'll always fail to understand the idea of 'customizable' characters, as long as you pick male and white.

Dudeman325

Jan 31, 2011
Man, if this is the highlight of E3, that just shows how far downhill E3 has fallen over the years.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
shadowmagus said:
Best part of the show. I can only imagine the level of damage control Microsoft went into when they completely shit on how bad the whole "have to connect everything HURRDURR" thing is.
I was so glad when Trey bashed them for doing that. Made me proud to be a fan of South Park.

How many times have you been watching an episode of South Park and thought, 'I'd like to watch this on my television, while hooked into my mobile device, which is being controlled by my tablet device, which is hooked into my oven, all while sitting in the refrigerator.'

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
This looks fun. Damn you for making me want to give Obsidian the chance to burn me again.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Dudeman325 said:
Man, if this is the highlight of E3, that just shows how far downhill E3 has fallen over the years.
Nah, it just shows how downhill Microsoft's conference at E3 has gone. There were some really good games from Ubisoft and others.

number2301

Apr 27, 2008
Oh dear, looks like JRPG combat. If so I've suddenly lost all interest in the game :( . Shame as I was quite looking forward to seeing what they did with it.