E3: Uncharted 3 Co-op

Apr 28, 2008
Glad to see they're giving co-op a big upgrade.

Uncharted 2's co-op, for some reason, wasn't talked about that much. Which is a shame, since it's so damn fun.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
So they're doing more with co-op this time than a few short missions with a plot of "get to the end of the level" this time? That's good news at least. U2's co-op was way better than its competitive multiplayer, but it got old so quickly that I didn't bother playing it much.

GeomancerAnubis

Jun 9, 2011
Great article allistairp, keep it up.

allistairp said:
The co-op level I demoed took place in a massive, worn-down brick castle. It starts off with Drake, Sully and Elena swimming through the sewers.
Aside from Elena, did they also let you select other heroes in the E3 build (like Chloe?).

Also, can you comment on what she was wearing? Her new U3 clothes or her old U2 garb?

allistairp

Apr 22, 2011
No. The character selection in co-op missions is fixed. I'm sure other characters will come up, but this demo featured only the castle level with Drake, Sully and Elena.

You know, I really can't say. It's been a while since I played U2. Footage of the co-op level was featured in the recent trailer Naughty Dog put out -- perhaps you can view it and find out from there.