EA Chief John Riccitiello Still Isn't Fired

w00tage

Feb 8, 2010
Hah, today's Dilbert is pretty relevant. http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2012-07-30/

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Well, the thing that baffles me is no that Ricci is still holding the position, it's that people make a big deal out of it as if a major upheaval is expected if he goes. That man isn't synonymous with EA, and all...(though, he's part of it, no doubt!)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Rooster Cogburn said:
OK, but check this out: lol
So a blog on Forbes about video games uses it to address his existing bias. And?

Maybe that doesn't matter. I would be quicker to dismiss it if this was a company that is a sure investment at the moment,
It hasn't drastically affected any other winner of the "WORST COMAPNY EVARRRR!" poll from the same site in prior years. Well, if I missed one in my googling, I apologise.

A more important problem with EA right now is that they promised their investors that TOR would be better than a million Warcrafts, and they were wrong. They spent a ton of money on this, money that has been more or less wasted and not recouped.

and if small or insignificant setbacks did not have dire consequences so frequently.
They don't.

I mean how can yall be so sure?
Research, precedent.

It's like you live in some alternate universe where the stock market makes sense.
I'm talking real world examples, and yet
the one in the alternate universe?

That has nothing to do with anything. And the award isn't 'Evilist' it's 'Worst' from the perspective of consumers. Maybe EA isn't as bad as WMD manufacturers, consider that a victory if it will help you sleep.
Histrionics put EA over WMD manufacturers. Do you really consider an internet tantrum a victory?

EDIT: To be clear, I mean the poll, not you, when I say "internet tantrum."