EA Conference 2010 Discussion

shaboinkin

Apr 13, 2008
Mimsofthedawg said:
shaboinkin said:
Kinda off topic but when I turned to G4 on my TV and heard that guy say
People don't want to spend $3,000-$4,000 on a PC to play ONE game...
That just pissed me off a bit on the inside.
... why?
You only spend that much if you have a custom made, down to the unnecessary case paint job computer case, computer.
He just fed in the stereotype that to have a PC to play games means you got to spend a shitload of money, when it is 100% not true.

shaboinkin

Apr 13, 2008
Mimsofthedawg said:
oooooh, yea I see what you're saying. That wouldn't piss me off, but seriously... most computers on the market can play games. Hell, even notebooks and stuff could if they had a video card.

you know, like pacman.
Not really pissed off, just annoyed. It's like someone tells you 2 + 2 = 5, when you know for a fact it doesn't, but they insist that it equals 5.

lukemdizzle

Jul 7, 2008
what the hell is up with all the retarded exercise games. ya, wii fit did well but that was partially because it was original. Microsoft came up with what looks like a great pice of hardware in kinect but then presents such uninspired rip-off games. then EA comes out with its own dam fitness game and now ubisoft is demoing a shity fitness game as I speak. Publishers jump off the band wagon and do something original!!! this casual bull is really starting to piss me off

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
crazy theory that maybe valves not realeasing anything at E3 but while E3 is happening they release some crazy updates... just a hoepfull wish considering they just updated alot of stuff =D

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
That new Motion Control technology is amazing!!! Maybe the games will suck but the technology is great!!!

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
so no valve stuff... I am still gonna watch and look for valve stuff...damn ea saying valve and me going HOLY SHIT NEED TO WATCH NOW!

shaboinkin

Apr 13, 2008
Mimsofthedawg said:
shaboinkin said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
oooooh, yea I see what you're saying. That wouldn't piss me off, but seriously... most computers on the market can play games. Hell, even notebooks and stuff could if they had a video card.

you know, like pacman.
Not really pissed off, just annoyed. It's like someone tells you 2 + 2 = 5, when you know for a fact it doesn't, but they insist that it equals 5.
soooo... basically politics annoy you?
+5 points for the smart guy
Give this man a prize!

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
I cant wait for the Medal of Honor beta. Also I disliked the first Dead Space so I am not excited for number two.

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
shaboinkin said:
Kinda off topic but when I turned to G4 on my TV and heard that guy say
People don't want to spend $3,000-$4,000 on a PC to play ONE game...
That just pissed me off a bit on the inside.
Well, I certainly don't. However, if I did get such an upgrade I would get more then one game. I would get System Shock, The Old Republic, Grim Fandango, Fallout, The Void, and I'm sure there are atleast a few other computer games i've been meaning to play.