EA "Doubles Down" on Activision and Disney

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
It's nice to see that although these are 3 of the largest heartless mega-corporations, they are full of people who are basically just people, doing their work, and doing ridiculous shit and putting it on Youtube.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Blind Sight said:
I think all company rivalries should be solved this way. I want to see Activision and EA go up against each other with the Wendy's Baconator next. Worse case scenario, everyone at Activision and EA die of heart failure.
Worst case scenario? This is epic, really, if only if only if only we could always solve our differential arguments like this.

Hey, I say evolution rules.
No! creationism is right.
Wanna settle it over a DD?
Cool.

That is my idea of a perfect world.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
I don't really think we should be calling it a "sandwich"... Doesn't a sandwich need to have some bread in it somewhere...?

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
Aw hell when are KFC bringing that 'sandwich' to the UK??? Coz I am on that challenge like a dog on heat

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Interesting, now all we need is Obama to hear about this and tie it into his "Video games and health problems" schtick. :)

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Irridium said:
I want to try one, but it looks like I'll get a heart attack after eating the thing.

Its survival food. Either you survive it, or you don't.
And that is how I will describe the double down to everyone I meet, thank you Irridium.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Why can't all game companies have silly competitions like this instead of bashing each other? This is awesome.

Brain_Cleanser

Dec 18, 2009
Everytime I /See/ a double down I think I loose several seconds off my life. I watched a friend of mine eat one and I was ready to do emergency triple bipass. There's no way that thing is safe.
However, I do enjoy the childish antics of all of this. In a sick trainwreck kinda way.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
It's a shame we don't have KFC in Finland...Back when I lived in Portugal, KFC was THE place if I felt like eating a cheap pile of greasy, genetically manipulated poultry.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
i watched my friend eating one...i thought we both were gonna have a heart attack. That thing is scary

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
Hey Escapist Staff... take the challenge! Any of you have the mouth/stomach?

Also of note is a McGangBang. Cram a McChicken in a McDouble and go to work.

theaceplaya

Jul 20, 2009
Let's get Ubisoft in on this too!

Not seen in the video (thank God) was the resulting case of 'the itis' or consequential 'mud butt'