EA is Cautious, But Optimistic About Switch, No Games Planned After FIFA

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Fox12 said:
Honestly, I feel like Nintendo died with Iwata. The new business guy seems like he's trying to chase Sony and Microsoft's coat tails. All of Nintendo's new anti-consumer nonsense probably started with him. Paid online subscriptions in return for one month game rentals? Mobile gaming? Nintendo's culture has been changing for the worse for a few months now.
That's an easy scapegoat, isn't it?
"Oh these negative things must be because of that new guy!"

Didn't said new guy come out a while back saying that they were following along the plans as they were drawn up under Iwata?
( too lazy to find link to article on my phone atm )

Heck, the initiative to create mobile games started under Iwata, nearly two years ago.
http://www.geek.com/games/nintendos-mobile-games-will-be-free-to-start-not-free-to-play-1618748/

Nintendo's changing is them finally attempting to adapt to the reality and the times that they live in, I'm fairly confident that Nintendo would be doing the exact same things if Iwata were still alive.

FogHornG36 said:
I'm sure those controllers with 4 less buttons then every other console will really draw them in.
Which buttons are they missing? R3 and L3?
I see four face buttons, a "plus"/"minus" button, a Z button, a ZB button and an analogue stick per joy con.
Sure, the joy cons look like ergonomic nightmares with how small they are, how they are just a rectangle with all face buttons really close to the edge, but I don't seem to miss that many buttons.