EA to Release Medal of Honor Multiplayer Beta to Clear up Controversy

ninja51

Mar 28, 2010
Damn Medal of Honor has recently really been catching my eye. It seems to have more respect for the material than any of the other games dealing with this subject. Sure it is a cross between Battlefield and Modern Warfare, im not gunna pretend its not, but I loved battlefield, and liked both the Modern Warfares for a time. So hell, they are killing two birds with one stone here too, they get even more beta testing to see how things will work out so that stupid shit we all hate about MW2 will be ironed out, and even though the old crotchety white people hating the game cant really continue to hate it rationaly anymore. They never were rational and still will probably hate it and not even play the game, but at least EA is saying, "Hey bitches! If you want to complain play the game first" and thats a policy I can agree with

Daniel Elliott

Sep 25, 2010
Ok here is the deal i am currently a member of the U.S. Army and i love video games just like all my battle buddys and personally i think the media and everyone is blowing this way out of preportion... like really? its not that serious and it aint like call of duty hasnt done the same you can play as U.S. Army Rangers and play the OpFor wich is a terrorist cell and there is a mission where you play as an undercover US agent and you have to go into an airport and mow down unarmed civilians with heavy machine guns and cops too... and you make a HUGE deal over a game thats coming out that past games have done... why didnt anyone say anything about the previous game? idk that just my opinion HOOAH!

lostzombies.com

Apr 26, 2010
I played the beta there is nothing controversion about the game at all, not even a hint of anything. It is just two team of soldiers killing each other.

Some people in the media seem to forget that there is a big difference between the taliban (who are fighting for their own country), al qaeda (fighting for religous reasons) and the average afgan soldier who has simply been told that another superpower wants to come and take over their country.

Pandora92

Apr 2, 2010
Autofaux said:
...or they're showing the new changes they've made to the game. Technically, this might not even be a beta, more a demo. Everyone seemed to ***** about how bad the beta was when betas are never a finished representation of the product.
I was just going to say, I played the original beta and unless this "beta" is SIGNIFICANTLY improved from first one then it's going to do nothing but hurt the game and spread publicity about how bad it is, I guess we'll see...

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Still Life said:
And, since when the fuck did patriotism mean being becoming a lobotomized sheep for your government? Since when did supporting our soldiers mean adhering to a two-faced political agenda and the mantras repeated by indifferent pencil pushers?
It's a pretty long standing deal. Patriotism is a great way to manipulate the public.