EA Turns Its Back on Single-Player Games

D-Soul

Sep 5, 2012
You see this is why I starting to hate EA even more. Heck I like BF3 but those guys made that game so multiplayer dependent, that If you buy it they should put a sticker on it saying "Multi-player only." Nobody is going to buy a Single-player game if all of the game MUST BE PLAYED ONLINE! screw you EA, keep digging yourselves into a big hole you cannot escape from.

May 20, 2009
EA PR: Hello, hello? What's going on? What's all this shouting, we'll have no trouble here! Single-Player Games? This is a local company for local people, there's nothing for you here! You people are all alike, you march in here...young! try and touch the local things. I suppose next you'll be spraying me with one of those cans of paint, smearing poor Tubbs here with excrement.

deadpoolhulk

Dec 22, 2010
___________________ said:
EA PR: Hello, hello? What's going on? What's all this shouting, we'll have no trouble here! Single-Player Games? This is a local company for local people, there's nothing for you here! You people are all alike, you march in here...young! try and touch the local things. I suppose next you'll be spraying me with one of those cans of paint, smearing poor Tubbs here with excrement.
......Tubbs? Dude?

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Yet they're notorious for shutting down servers relatively shortly into the game's lifespan, regardless of how many people may still be making use of the service.