EA Unlocks Bonus Bad Company 2 Vietnam Map for Everyone

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
MrJKapowey said:
Estocavio said:
MrJKapowey said:
Estocavio said:
Its typical of EA though, to buckle under pressure. We work hard to unlock something, they give it away a few days later.
Hardly work hard. It would be work hard if it required something that you had to go out of your way to do. Team actions are almost on par with getting kills: there is NO hard work involved in getting it as that's what you do normally.
And clearly thats why we got it before the console gamers, who are supposed to outnumber us these days; According to them at least.
Not 'clearly'. If I go on the evidence of what I have seen then it is quite surprising, I'll get revived once every two or three deaths. At every dug in position there is at least one ammo box and one medikit. Often when I fly my transport out it is continually repaired by the passenger in the outer facing side.

I haven't seen any of this 'incapable of working as a team' BS. Where have the PC players been seeing it? WHen they play BBC2 on their console? When they play BBC2 at a friends house?
You seem to be taking what im saying out of proportion.
Presuming your correct, and the teamwork is flawless, why then didnt you win the contest?
Keep in mind that i am not biased in this discussion, having never actually played BBC2, and am only discussing this as a matter of principle.
This doesnt mean i know nothing about the game.

The fact still stands that one party does all the work, the other simply gets it.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Zapperdude said:
Cousin_IT said:
They must have given up on the idea that console players are capable of team play
I second that. Console players would never be able to play properly as a team and get those 69 million team actions.

I`ll probably have to put on my flameshield for that one :D
Pshawww if thy had attached achievement points to it would have been unlocked in no time.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
pc gamers? working hard? They're playing a damn game! wow, look at them, sweat running off their flushed bodies, working 12 hour days with overtime! i feel so sorry they were cheated of their rightful bonus map.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
well at least pc still rules lol, but to be honest it doesn't suprise me all these little gimmicks they are hardly going to take them away are they

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
Sweet, sweet tears on both sides. God I can't stand all this PC vs Console bollocks. How empty is your life when your waving a flag of pride and flaming others over boxes of circuit boards with different logos.

If you don't mind I'll be over here using my luxury item as it was intended instead of wanking myself dry on it.