EA Wants to Give You Dead Space Ignition for Free

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Kinguendo said:
Wait, EA is giving something away for free?

Oh no, Dead Space 2 is going to suck isnt it... they made a game that just says "HAHA! We made you buy this... you are our puppets, now dance... DANCE PUPPETS!". I swear if EA ruined the potential for the Dead Space franchise I am gonna, well... write a letter!
It seems more likely that Dead Space:Ignition has turned out crap so they figure this is a good way to push it.

Sicram

Mar 17, 2010
So... in a way I understand why PC isn't getting this. It's so... simple. Then again it has story but still, it just looks like a cartoon "movie" with some interactive parts that seem to be more or less only hacking and such. Seems more like a movie than game to me... but still, it's rude :mad: although they figured PC players wouldn't care about it, only consolies.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Commander Breetai said:
Wow; five whole dollars.

EA must feel drunk with power after their victory over Langdell.
It might be small, but they're giving away a free game. You know how much time it takes for them to make this? The man hours, everything? Have you ever had to do it? For them to give that away for free and do something nice is actually pretty cool on their part. but you know, thanks for being a dick about it.

Someone will always ***** when someone does something decent

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
sweet. Can't complain about free stuff. And I liked the first game quite a lot, so this one should be good enough to buy on faith.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
It's just the new EA preorder policy. Offer gifts that cost you zero $ (virtual copy is virtua...i mean cost-free), and get real money because people like getting things for free, or "free".