Earth defense force 2025

edgecult

May 4, 2011
Alrighty, anyone here grabbed it yet?

if so help an on edge buyer out please. (reviews have been largely useless on this for some reason)

How's it compare to 2017 and Insect Armageddon and if you think it's worth the 50 dollar price tag.

I loved the sillyness of it all in 2017 but found IA sorta.. meh but still playable for the most part.

Any other interesting info on how it plays mechanically or how much they added compared to the last games would be very welcome as well. (slow down issues and the like or just gameplayish fun related things like how silly weapons and such get)

The online co-op I could care less about so the community online dieing off isn't an issue. (It's got local and i'm sure I can duct tape someone down to make them shoot stuff with me)

So tldr? should I get ready to battle hordes of ants now or wait for the entry fee to drop and then suit up?

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I saw Totalbiscuit play this and it looked really fun. Like Left4Dead with insects.

But the game does look to be very repetitive, so I would wait for a price drop. Fifty bucks look like a little too much for it.