EA's Peter Moore Takes A Pop At Eurogamer

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
nathan-dts said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Any improvements are ignored because they keep releasing "the same game" year after year, maybe if they cut back to say... one ever 2 years that might be different.
And the reason that same practice didn't knock Gears 2 off the list is?
Gears 2 wasn't the same as Gears 1 Indigo; Gears 1 was good.
Thats debateable.
I think gaming is a lot better off now, after Gears 1; they gave us the almighty cover system. Some other points I liked about Gears 1 were that the multiplayer was user friendly and fun (despite minor lag issues)

chimmers

Nov 18, 2007
I think the game is fab, though I have only played the wii version...there's little mii guys running around, of course it is great

bkd69

Nov 23, 2007
That's grossly unfair. Sports games aren't the Rodney Dangerfield of gaming, casual games are.

Sports games are the Andrew Dice Clay of gaming.

But seriously, folks, you want to get some respect for sports games?

Roster updates as DLC, with prices to match.

Separate titles for separate game styles, ie casual, action, management. Don't try to shoehorn a couple of different game styles into a single title.

Take your time in engine/title updates. An earlier poster suggested two years, sounds good, more or less.

Angron

Jul 15, 2008
bout time EA Sports relaise its not a new game if you cover it with new graphics...tho im not sure they learnt that...

but really, i played it, was the same as i played in 2000 and it was only OK then, and its not because sports are not liked...

also, its only the best sports game in recent years cause there is only 1 other main footy game out...and you both just keep increasing the graphics...so, next year will eb the best, and he year after that *facepalm*