Ecko Boards Halo Bandwagon With ODST Hoodie

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
Amnestic said:
That's...pretty ugly. Might wear it for hiking trips depending on how light and warm it is but it's not the sort of thing you'd catch me wearing around town.

It's a shade of poop for god's sake!
isnt most army clothing poop colored anyway

looks like shit though, MC isnt really visually appealing. at least a SC marine or the space marines in Warhammer 40k you wonder what they really look like underneath, while MC is quite obviously incapable of doing more then taking off that inhumanly small helmet

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Well, it makes about as much sense as the ODST commercials with military people shouting in gibberish, presumably to make it able to be used globally...

I mean come on. The idea's nice, but that looks... Not Halo-y at all.

Think: scaly undershirt, metallic vest, and the most epic baseball cap ever.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Man, that's even worse than the T-shirts. And that's saying something. Who picked that shade of vomit?

Black fabric with those black nylon patches suggesting recon armor would've been a better idea.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
I agree with most of you guys. I'll wear it, but it's too expensive for what it's worth.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Don't suck, don't suck, don't suck.....*looks at loaded picture*
What the bloody hell is that?!

It looks quite ugly and unattractive (its also brown)
Maybe if it didn't look like a raincoat and also had the traditional blue and grey colour scheme i might have thought differently..
Obviously, these guys do not know how to make good clothes from established sources..

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Those are ugly as fuck. It's like wearing a shade a shade of shit. And seriously, stop asking Ecko to make Halo shirts! Last time we had Halo 3 shirts from this asshole, we got THIS.

stompythebeast

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
May 6, 2008
buy teh haloz said:
Those are ugly as fuck. It's like wearing a shade a shade of shit. And seriously, stop asking Ecko to make Halo shirts! Last time we had Halo 3 shirts from this asshole, we got THIS.

Ahahahahah, wow. Those are bad, nice find my friend. I never saw those in the stores and i am glad i didnt. Why cant they make game shirts like the haf-life 2 collectors edition shirt, i still have it and wear it, even if its gray from use now.

SMOKEMNHALO2001

Sep 10, 2008
Man, Mark Eco SUCKS ASS! How in the hell do you fuck up Halo shirts!? D-bags aren't even this stupid, right?
This guy needs to stick with shoes.
Gamers will buy almost anything to show their love for games but this, this is just too much.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
buy teh haloz said:

This is the right way to do a geeky shirt:

I would actually wear these in public and not feel like fail.