Editor's Note: Good Eats

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Good Eats

This week's issue of The Escapist, about videogames and food, pairs well with a glass of dry Riesling or a bottle of American pale ale.

Read Full Article

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
What Doritos goes best with Bioshock?
I don?t eat doritos while playing anything. Don?t get me wrong, they?re delicious but damn, my controller would be a mess. I need clean and neat foods (like grapes) if I?m going to snack while gaming; but I hardly ever do that even. I usually only think of snacks while gaming if I?m playing something really engrossing and I don?t realize I missed lunch.

I?ll have to check out that article; and the one about the Portal cake and Nuka Cola.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
just out of curiosity, does fair use apply to your name? I'm not saying the food network is going to come after you but the title of this edition is the name of a food network show thats been running for over 10 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Eats
for those who have no idea of what I'm talking about.

kawaiiamethist

Nov 21, 2009
I'm less of an eater and more of a drinker, and since I'm on weight watchers, my choices tend to be low carb beer (hey, it's still full strength!) or diet coke.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Another option to keep snack food 'flavor paste' from building up on your fingers and transferring to your controllers or keyboard (or character sheet, miniatures, etc): chopsticks.

mbourgon

Feb 11, 2010
Loved all the articles I read. Normally it's a hit or miss thing, but the theme got me to read the 4 major articles. Thanks!

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
This issues seems to have missed my email inbox somehow. Sorry for reading late, better than not reading I suppose! I think this issue is a brave step outside the normalcy box for The Escapist. :) Love the magazine and the community! Keep it up Mr. Pitts and crew!