Eidos Courts Deus Ex Virgins With New Trailer

Trasken

Mar 30, 2010
It's been confirmed that the ONLY enemies you need to kill are the bosses, all the other you can decide wether or not to kill, since melee attacks have both lethal and nonlethal variants and same goes for weapons

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Looks thoroughly awesome, this looks like a good choice for a somewhat belated birthday gift...

Hamhandderhard

Jun 15, 2011
This and Arkham city are the two games I am really looking forward to. Can't wait.

And yeah they confirmed the only people you have to kill are bosses

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Does anyone else think that the main character looks a lot like the guy from Zoolander but with a beard and shades?

"There's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously augmented, and i plan to find out what that is!"

OT: Definitely buying this game, i'll be pouring all my points into Social as usual.

Now to check if there's an arbitrary number of days tacked on to the European release date as usual...

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
I just pre-ordered the Aug edition from Amazon (for $60.88 if anyone is interested in shopping there). CANT FUCKING WAIT!

Also, Captcha: efficiency oceset

TheMariner

Oct 20, 2009
Perhaps it's only because I am one of the Deus Ex virgins, but this really feels to me like 'Eidos presents Ubisoft's Splinter Cell: Future Soldier'.

I'm probably insanely wrong, but this game intrigues me from what I've seen so far.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
One of the games i've been looking forward to.

Another plus is it's released the day before my birthday .... gives me a great excuse NOT to visit family.

lastwanderer

Cyber Agent
Jan 29, 2011
Jason Santora said:
Damn, I want this game.
Unfortunately, from the look of the trailers so far, I don't think you're gonna be able to play through the whole game without killing a single person (besides that one guy in the Cathedral), but as long as it isn't like the-game-which-shall-not-be-named, I think it'll do just fine.
actually i just got through reading the first review for the game (pc gamer uk) and they made a point of saying that it is possible and that there is even an achievement for it, oh and the game got a 94 so looking forward to it

Kodachi

Jun 6, 2011
Heh. Eidos won me over with their last video, explaining that I could talk down a boss to victory. I've been on the fence for over a month but that finally cinched it. Looking very forwards to it even though Steam has yet to publish an official release despite Eidos confirming it.