Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Rap

arcade109

Jul 7, 2010
http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/224748/epic-skyrim-rap-video-might-be-better-than-the-actual-game-trailers/

It's actually not bad. In a stupid kind of way.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
You know, normally i think rap is the worst thing to hit the planet earth since the meteor that took out the dinosaurs. ((Dont lie, you wanna ride a raptor to work))

But this is really good. It makes me want to FUS RO DAH all over my screen.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Yeah, this is pretty k-rad. And I'm not a huge rap fan.

Kinda gets me pumped. Bethesda should give this guy somethin'.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
I just like the fact that he can actually, y'know, RAP! Too many rappers these days fail to grasp the lyrical intricacies of their craft and ultimately produce either bland rhymes or fail at rhyming all together.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Firstly you are very brave to link rap on this site , sice 99% of escapist hate rap ( hell theres more people that like CoD on this site than rap music). You get +10 for bravery.

Secondly, that rap was epic , and this coming from a rap fan ( not really a rap fan, i hate all music but the only musoc artist i listen to is eminem). But it was really good and it made sense , plus with the video it was awsome . Who do i have to pay to get this song on my ipod?

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
No joke, I must have listened to this 50 times today. Im going to listen to this when I fight my first dragon. Epic.

On a different, Skyrim related note:

HOLY SHIT *****, DAMN RIGHT, SKYRIM STEAM PRELOAD IS AVAILABLE!!!! ALL FORCES GO RED ALERT DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT NOW!!!!
LIES!!

At least mine isn't available to pre-load :'(

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Pff, nothing will compare to the glory that is the vocal genius of Harry Patridge.

GabeTheOptimist

Nov 9, 2011
That was...pretty good I'll likely share this with friends. Although the actual rap is quite bad I'll laugh at it ironically.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Kurai Angelo said:
No joke, I must have listened to this 50 times today. Im going to listen to this when I fight my first dragon. Epic.

HOLY SHIT *****, DAMN RIGHT, SKYRIM STEAM PRELOAD IS AVAILABLE!!!! ALL FORCES GO RED ALERT DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT NOW!!!!
LIES!!

Restart your Steam, did the same for me and that made the magical button pop-up.

ResonanceGames

Feb 25, 2011
I wonder if this is the same guy who posted the Elder Scrolls rap on Rock Paper Shotgun a week or two back? That one was pretty genius too, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Kurai Angelo said:

LIES!!

Restart your Steam, did the same for me and that made the magical button pop-up.
Will try this right away ^^ Don't know why I'm putting myself through the pain of pre-loading, I won't be able to play it straight away anway cos I have to be up for work early on the 11th :( Won't be roaming Skyrim untill 6pm!!

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Lyrically that is pretty epic.

That guy's accent/voice is atrocious though.

I'm preloading Skyrim right now, as if I wasn't already hyped enough.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Kurai Angelo said:
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Kurai Angelo said:

LIES!!

Will try this right away ^^ Don't know why I'm putting myself through the pain of pre-loading, I won't be able to play it straight away anway cos I have to be up for work early on the 11th :( Won't be roaming Skyrim untill 6pm!!
Think of it this way: You won't be waiting several hours for the download to finish because everybody else who works until 6PM as well will be downloading then.