Empty Nest Grey Art Day

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Empty Nest Grey Art Day

In which Grey performs parental duties rather than professional ones.

Read Full Article

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Hey Cory, just to let you know, after these multiple Art Days you've done for Grey, you are more than entitled to take a break and tell him to do the art sometime. I'm not sure what the result would be, but it would be fun to find out.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Wasn't no-pants day what gave them the enthusiastic urge to pursue a post secondary education far far away?

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
What Nintendo game could be more entertaining than dudes fighting giant monsters? Monsters fighting eachother for both sport and monetary gain for their masters?*

*Pokemon

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Gah, tone the SJW stuff down a bit, would you? It's nonstop.
I know, right? I liked this webcomic better when it was about a girl who saw video game characters in real life. ;__;

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I wonder if jetpack guy is as effective as the tank. I'm rooting for the kaiju regardless. He's the prettiest.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Thunderous Cacophony said:
All the best futures are pants-free futures.
Just ask LoadingReadyRun.

But the real question is, will Critical Miss have a pants-free future?

thaluikhain said:
Gah, tone the SJW stuff down a bit, would you? It's nonstop.
I have had it up to here with your pro-pants propaganda!

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Oh fuck, I'm going to UBC as well. I'm going to give this kid shit for all of the bad webcomics you've ever drawn.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Congrats on your resident spawnling going to universiy. I'm also attending university this fall but in Ontario.

I think the real thing to question about this comic is "can an assassin assassinate a kaiju faster than some sci-fi gear?"

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
No pants? NO RULES! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/2998-The-First-Rule]

Moving is such a dulling affair, I agree. Still, pretty pictures! I hope we get another arc going.

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
Will it be a perfect world or a dystopian hell-scape? We'll never know till we try and it's about god damn time our leaders listened to the people. NO PANTS 2015!

Namechangeday said:
I think the real thing to question about this comic is "can an assassin assassinate a kaiju faster than some sci-fi gear?"
Oh man, I'm picturing that as an awesome mod for Shadow of the Colossus.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
The Wooster said:

such exertions do leave me somewhat tapped out in the humour department.
Don't worry you haven't been funny in ages. I only read these any more because I like Cory's art.
OT: Nice art Cory.

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
Just ask LoadingReadyRun.

But the real question is, will Critical Miss have a pants-free future?
We shouldn't leave anyone behind during the great exemption. No matter the gender, race or amount of tentacles.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Seraj33 said:
We shouldn't leave anyone behind during the great exemption. No matter the gender, race or amount of tentacles.
I find too few people will support our tentacly brothers and sisters on this issue. I'm glad to see someone else take up the cause.