End Game of Thrones

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
An Insight of Ice
Books Sales: 30,000
Viewers: 100,000
Profit: Thousands

Commerical failure fought over by Bay and Snyder ending with Cersei and Tyrion outwitting each other, but it's not like I was given a whole lot of good choices here. More of a parody than anything.

I'd have wanted it to end similar to how the Lion of Ivalice ended- everyone realizes they're on the verge of annihilation and stops fighting over the throne to unite against the walkers, even Daenerys. Their origin and the reason for their return is revealed, all the warrior characters get crowning moments of awesome in the war, many of them die tragically and the survivors come to respect each other enough that when the wraith king is fallen and Cersei plots to get them all killed on their return they kill her back in a horrible, ghastly way.

But Daenerys has her tribe to look after and no real desire to be queen of Westeros. Her tribe merely wants tons of land. And there just happens to be tons of unused, fallow, untamed land to the north of the destroyed Wall no longer being used by the walkers. All hail king Snow, backed by his trusted advisor lord Tyrion.

That's a bittersweet yet happy ending plotted by me. And we know it's something Mr. Martin would never do.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
A Song of Games and Thrones is met with universal adoration. Every one-a-day T-shirt company on the web is running ASGT shirts, Wizards of the Coast have released a card game, and Minecraft has released a full set of character skins. Facebook tries to buy you for two billion dollars. Your days are filled with phone calls from big-time publishers and producers, and within the year you've officially been handed the reins to Star Wars, Star Trek, The Avengers, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and the impending resurrection of Firefly.

Your book sales: 10,000,000.
Your viewers: 50,000,000.
Your profit: Billions.
Your reception: Everyone loves your work but the hipsters and the people who realize that it's a terrible idea for one company or creative force to be in charge of so many facets of geekdom, who come to boycott anything you become involved with. It doesn't make much of a dent.

I AM A GOD! *Heavy Breathing*

That was fun and I could actually see my story being the actual ending, some of those choices though, so weird xD