End Game

Playbahnosh

Dec 12, 2007
Wha? Oh, man. Sorry to see you go. There were some pretty interesting things you wrote, I like them.

Well, GG, and best of luck to you in the future! ^_^

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Sad to see you're off, but so long and farewell. You always wrote interesting articles.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."

Sadly this means you are moving on. I take my hat off to you Sir, you have my respect.

brabz

Jan 3, 2008
"The Endo's Gate is Down"

Always a great source for good articles on the site; definitely a shame. Good luck

pompom8volt

May 21, 2009
The Escapist community will miss you, Tom. Fare well and much luck to you. I always looked forward to reading your articles each week and hope you continue the same quality of work in all you do.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
You know, I feel exactly the same way when finishing a game. There's just this part of me that feels like I'd be betraying the people and places I became so attached to if I just immediately moved on. The longer and more alive a game is, the longer it takes me to move on to something else. I know after finishing both Persona 3 and Persona 4, it took me almost a week before I moved on to another game.

Also, farewell, you will be missed.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
I am sad to see you go, I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.
GG Endo, live long, and prosper

Redfire313

Jul 16, 2009
I do feel empty when I finish some. Not to go into too much detail, I played Legend of Dragoon when I was little. I never beat it, and came back multiple time thoughout the years, starting from scratch, and getting a little further. Then, just resently I beat it, and felt empty inside. It was sad.

But enought about me. I loved reading your aritcles. I wish you luck with what you will do next.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Such a shame to see you go. I know I never commented on your posts, but I was a steady reader.
I can relate to your feeling of the ending of a game, it's one of the reasons I often take a very very long break, or start messing around when I know I'm getting close to it. To make it last just a bit longer before giving it and ending and move on.