Enemy NPC , that walked through the screen...

Juk3n

Aug 14, 2010
If Enemy NPCs could walk through the screen into our "real" world..

What NPC villain from what game would cause the most global upset?

*No Gods/Demons/creatures that cant be stopped without a plot device item locked away in their gameworld.
we (humanity) must have a chance.

Remaiki

Jan 2, 2013
The Rebel Flagship from FTL. Seriously, have you seen that crap?

And yes, we would have a chance, but not before we got through 5 random events first...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Jubileus from Bayonetta?
It's basically just God if God was an evil naked chick, but she'd fuck shit up fo' real, yo.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
The Necromorphs, or the Flood, because the end would be gradual and horrific, and everyone would get personally ripped apart by the enemies, rather than a quick explosion or gunshot.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Prepare your eyes and witness this horror
-Asexual reproduction
-Consumes everything
-Freaking cute so people don't want to attack them

We're doomed I tell you! DOOOOOOMMMEEDD!!!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Dr. Eggman. Or Dr. Robotnik if you prefer.

Well, most of his robots are actually more fragile than they seem, but people who don't know that would be thrown into a major panic...

Frasman

Aug 4, 2010
I'm gonna go with Dr Wiley from Mega Man. I can see it now. iPodman, GPSman, Toyota Priusman.

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
Pyramid Head. Though he'd likely take on a different manifestation depending on what you're guilty of.
Regardless, the entity would be menacing, violent and a gross distortion of one of your characteristics. It's invulnerable to (but may be staggered by) damage and relentlessly stalks the person it's bound to. It is possible to defeat, but it requires the complete acknowledgement and acceptance of being guilty of something particularly horrible (it kills itself after hearing the confession).

I'd guess it would be rather hard to defeat for a good many people, who would either try to find ways to pass the blame or find it rather hard to confess something to a lumbering abomination with a giant sword.