Energy Drinks + Slayer

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
I have been trying this out a few times and its almost scary how effective it is. My friend had a party this weekend and everyone there was drinking sure but I was DD.

I grabbed some random energy drink and started to rock out some games. Now I?m not the best gamer but there?s no way in hell I?ve ever gone 20-0 in a halo (Team slayer) match with my friends, none the less online. Has anyone else tried energy drinks before gaming?

The Elcor Batman

Jun 9, 2011
Ooooh i thought you meant the metal band. THAT would be awesome!!

I have never tried drinking energy drinks before gaming. Alcohol's more fun :)

Vangaurd227

Jun 3, 2011
I also thought you men't the thrash metal band...anyway i tried taking lots and lots redbull before playing mw2 once(yeh thats right i played cod before and i'm still alive to tell the tale) Long story short i got my first nuke......energy drinks are awesome...

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
The Elcor Batman said:

Agreed.

Fuck energy drinks, all I need to access awesome mode is Slayer and some speakers. One time, before a dodge-ball tournament, I listened to Slayer. There were no survivors.

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
The Elcor Batman said:

I feel like I let everyone down, because I love Slayer! #Fail :(

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
Ironic Pirate said:
The Elcor Batman said:

Agreed.

Fuck energy drinks, all I need to access awesome mode is Slayer and some speakers. One time, before a dodge-ball tournament, I listened to Slayer. There were no survivors.
Now that is what I can effective music therapy.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
I too was expecting Slayer + Energy drink discussion. Which I have done.

We also did some Rammstein + Red Bull on the same day.

Energy drinks are awesome, I don't tend to drink them unless I want energy these days. I use to mainline Mother (I dunno if you can get it outside Australia New Zealand) so I have had energy drinks while gaming, but it was more of a case of 90% likely hood of energy drinks in system, 40% chance of being gaming at any given time, so they had to coincided eventually.