Enjoy the View and Take a Quiz!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Enjoy the View and Take a Quiz!

Stop a moment, enjoy the view...but be prepared to answer questions about it!

There's a lot that goes into making a game great - the gameplay, the voice work, the soundtrack, the controls...and, of course, the environments. In many cases, a game's location is so distinct and vibrant that it's practically a character in and of itself. Have you been paying attention as you've been roaming around your favorite gaming universes? Time to find out.

As always, you can take as long as you like to finish the quiz, and even take it multiple times if you want that 100%, but your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

I must admit, gaming locations are a favorite quiz topic of mine, and we've only just scratched the surface with these ten questions. If you like this picture quiz, let us know, and we'll get to work on a sequel.

Got your camera ready? Then let's go! (Take the Quiz. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/73])

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Im stuck on the two Nintendo questions. Im not a big fan on Mario or Zelda.. so i havnt got a fucking clue with those.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Well that was easy. The only one I really had trouble with was that Wii title one, and even then what I thought was the right answer turned out to be right. I must say I'm rather proud of myself for completing it in one go.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
80%

Wont scof at that! Also add I think the Fallout 3 landscare looked beautiful. Thats one thing I love about that game

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Le Tueur said:
Bioshock's enviroment was so good it would have overloaded this quiz.
Plus, it's pretty obvious. Tried to go with stuff that wasn't a complete gimme.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Well color me surprised, I didn't think I'd land a 10/10.

This is certainly one of the funner quizzes I've taken.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Le Tueur said:
Bioshock's enviroment was so good it would have overloaded this quiz.
Plus, it's pretty obvious. Tried to go with stuff that wasn't a complete gimme.
But you included the HUD in two of the pictures. Isn't that even more obvious?

Layz92

May 4, 2009
I'm happy I looked at the review for endless ocean 2 or I would have got that one wrong. For a couple I just used problem solving. Which Zelda? well it had light beams and higher graphics so it had to be recent... pick the game not the scene.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Im stuck on the two Nintendo questions. Im not a big fan on Mario or Zelda.. so i havnt got a fucking clue with those.
I can't even get the Mario one to load, so the RNG has it so that I guess on just the 2nd question I'm shown, or I don't take the quiz at all. =/

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Awesome quiz!! (Plus, it's one that can't really be google'd easily, so that's always a plus). I did get a bit stumped by a few, but mostly, I was just puzzled by my results: 60% but when I click on incorrect responses, only one screenshot is displayed... Huh?...
Also... That looks like a modded Morrowind, mine doesn't look that pretty!! =D