Enjoy the View and Take a Quiz!

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
70%, I'd call that a good score, considering the mario game picture didn't load along with the another question (with Prison Break, Fallout 3, Borderlands and Stalker as answering options).

Dunno why though, as I Firefox has been reliable untill now =/

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
The first question took me way too long considering I was at that exact location just yesterday.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
7/10 for me, I think I would have done better but several of the pictures just aren't loading for me.

pneuma08

Gaming Connoisseur
Sep 10, 2008
Also had problems with a couple pictures not loading (the Mario and another one that was too generic to distinguish). Following the image URLs led to broken links, although I didn't try it on the pictures that did work. I didn't think too much about it because I've had similar problems with Google Chrome before (basically the fault of my crappy internet connection and a known cache bug).

Somehow got 100% though, so - not complaining.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
100%. First time.

Go me...

Also, is it bad that my PC sucks so hard that STALKER doesn't look anything like that?

Tzekelkan

Dec 27, 2009
Three or four of the images were broken... and I still got 90% on my first try. I'll leave it at that, but please fix the broken images.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
Some images aren´t loading for me, so I´ll wait until it´s actually fixed. I hope quitting the quiz doesn´t keep your time saved or some bullshit.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Great to see a pic from a certain old RPG game. It's one of my favorite cities too. *gets all nostalgic*