pulse2

May 10, 2008
Dustbin Truck simulator
Forklift Truck simulator
Train Simulator
Ship Simulator
Flight Simulator
Lorry Simulator

With all these amazing simulations, what haven't we had yet? What are you simply LONGING to....erm...simulate?

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Cashier simulator is high up on my list
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*---* OHNOES IT DID NOT SCAN! TRY IT AGAIN
*beep* Sigh of relief
*beep*
*beep*....

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
Desk job simulator
Hairdresser simulator
Bank Manager simulator
Mechanic simulator
GAS MAN! simulator

EDIT: Procrasination simulator, 7 hours of bitching around!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Butcher Simulator.

Not only would it be tedious and boring, but it would also manage to provide more nightmare fuel than all of the Mortal Kombat series.

I mean, really. Gore in my dreams comes from my experience in the kitchen, not video games.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
GundamSentinel said:
Stock Exchange Simulator.

Hmm, I think I'd play Super Mario Stock Exchange...
Actually, that could be fun and educational...like DopeWars.
I was thinking more along the lines of Insurance Underwriter Simulator or Customer Service Rep Simulator.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
The R. L. Stine simulator!
Slip into the office chair of the Edward D. Wood of literature and experience for yourself the thrill of writing the Goosebumps series - the cheesiest of cheesy horror available! Featuring keyboard support for EXTREME immersion! Thanks to state-of-the-art graphics, you'll see a super-realistic wall of text appearing RIGHT on your computer screen! In REAL-TIME! And NO, this is NOT just MS Word with a new, fancy name! So shut up and BUY it already!

And after completing a few hundred novels, why not try your hand at the expansion pack? YES, we TOTALLY have an expansion pack:

The Goosebumps Fan simulator!
This EXCELLENT add-on to our bestselling R. L. Stine simulator allows YOU! Yes, YOU! To step into the shoes of the average diehard Goosebumps fan! Just load up your old save file, and embark on your epic journey through the complete[small]*[/small] Goosebumps series!

[small]*NOTE: Complete series must first be unlocked in main game.[/small]

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
DMV desk person simulator. That'd be great.
Unemployment simulator. The game where you sit at home, eat, watch TV, and play video games.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I got a good one.
Java Scripter simulator.

Create a simulation in your simulation of what its like to be a simulated simulator creator!
Simu-Ception! If the scroll bar doesnt end you know your still simulating the simulator!