[Enter tedious career path here] Simulator ¬_¬

pulse2

May 10, 2008
World of world of warcraft simulator was an awesome sim, basically you play a fat guy playing world of warcraft and living a pretty shitty lifestyle with no girlfriend and no job still living in his parent's basement. The objective of the game was to play world of warcraft for as long as you can and you level up for each time you level up in world of warcraft, battle great enemies such as the pizza man who refuses to give you a discount and your mother telling you she is fed up of doing your washing, to do it yourself, also tackle daunting challenges such as using a microwave and micromanaging your daily chores WHILE playing world of warcraft.

Awesome game :D I've heard multiplayer is even better.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Gardenia said:
Cashier simulator is high up on my list
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*---* OHNOES IT DID NOT SCAN! TRY IT AGAIN
*beep* Sigh of relief
*beep*
*beep*....
Being a cashier is a lot less boring than you might think. Dealing with people who are angry or impatient, or on something. Trying to explain to explain to someone why their debit card or check was declined without saying "There's no fucking money there." Tricking people into making their kids behave so they don't destroy anything. Explaining that taking an expired coupon can get you fired in a way that they will give two shits. Keeping a straight face while dealing with people are personally blaming you for something you have absolutely no control over. Trying to find the most polite way of saying "We're closed so either buy something and get out, or I will call the police you stupid twit." Never a dull moment, I assure you.

In other news, map labeling simulator. Onoez, I labelled that as a ford when it is clearly a delta! I must fix it at once, before some poor elementary school kid grows up not knowing the difference between a ford and a delta.

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
While a prison simulator could be potentially a thrilling survival horror game, a Solitary Confinement simulator would likely have the player bucking to get their life sentence commuted to a death sentence.

A scat shoveling simulator(with optional Earthbound style scratch and sniff cards or an odor generator peripheral) is likely the crappiest game idea imaginable...unless it stars this guy

in which case the game could possibly be, to phrase it in the vernacular of the era, the shiz-nit.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
A simulator of one of those council workers that has to go around all the public parks and count the trees. Yes, I do believe that is a job, and I'm not going to google it to find out because if it isn't true I don't want to know.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
Could I just point out that a Garbage Truck Simulator game actually exists? :p

But for my own suggestion: Concession Stand Simulator.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Ice cream taster simulator.

You get to watch your virtual self taste ice-cream and greatly enjoying it all day long while you yourself can not taste anything! You're watching that delicious ice cream, those amazing milk-shakes and mouth-watering sorbets get eaten by this virtual persona who's incapable of tasting all the goodness in front of him/her while you sit there behind your computer without any ice-cream, without any milk-shakes, without any sorbets, without anything at all. Just sitting.... and drooling.... over that delicious ice cream being eaten on screen.... Man... don't you wish you had some ice-cream like that guy/gal you're watching?

pulse2

May 10, 2008
AmrasCalmacil said:
pulse2 said:
Lorry Simulator

With all these amazing simulations, what haven't we had yet? What are you simply LONGING to....erm...simulate?
It's been done.

I know it has, I was pointing out in the first post the ones I can recall that in fact exist, then I went on to ask which ones don't exist.

lolreaper

Jul 30, 2011
a middle aged housewife simulator. you stay in your house and watch reality tv all day and clean

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Hawk of Battle said:
Richardplex said:
A simulator simulator. Boring, and mind blowing.
Simulator simulator simulator!

We have to go deeper.
An animus simulator, where you're reliving your ancestor using a simulator simulator simulator.