Epic Cartoon Opening Themes

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
wwoowowowoow i totally forgot about that show street sharks i had all the action figures for them too. I love this post, brings back so many memories.

PS Johto was the best pokemon generation in the anime and the games

Quid Plura

Apr 27, 2010
Darkwing Duck gets me every time, especially in Russian, Arab, Spanish or another language I don't understand.

Angelus SnV

Nov 19, 2009
Oh! and i gotta put these:

y'know...i think i gotta thing for shows about guys/gals in tights...i should probably do somethin' about that....

Angelus SnV

Nov 19, 2009
JinxyKatte said:
Ok that didnt work, someone wanna help me out on that?
i literally JUST figured this out....

just put "[ youtube = *the number of the vid you wanna post goes here*]"

everything in quotes without the quotes themselves, the *'s, and the actual number...if what i just said makes any sense, it should work...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:

There are so many amazing intros here, but the music just sends chills up my spine it was so epic.

Dare I say...more epic than Batman's intro???
*gasp* I...I...I think I have to agree with you there! Maybe, my brain just hurts now, Batman is just so... I forgot how epic that cartoon was. I want to watch it again now.

Oh by the way, these might not be the best, but they have to be posted. Surprised they weren't already:
Mr T-Rex, WOOHOO!!!! Best cartoon-spoof ever?

Also this:

The whole premises is so deliciously ridiculous. Human-sized mice. On bikes. With lasers and guns. AWESOOOOOME!!!!