Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Hands On

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
they made a sequel? i have not read a single thread or seen a single trailer about this game nor have i seen any marketing that is not a good sign.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Steve Butts said:
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Hands On

The Mouse goes musical.

Read Full Article
Just so you know, the Escapist front page is currently saying this is a Review instead of a Preview.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
I'm just glad they are aware how horrible the camera controls were in the first and they fixed it. I hope.
The first Epic Mickey was meh. I'm only slightly interested in this one.

VoldiRightThurr

Mar 29, 2010
Well here's hoping an American studio can do better with musical game elements.

I haven't forgotten the Little Mermaid musical from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
lordlillen said:
they made a sequel? i have not read a single thread or seen a single trailer about this game nor have i seen any marketing that is not a good sign.
Uh, they haven't actually released it yet; this is a PREview, not a REview. They're only just officially announcing it. In fact, the article says it's due in autumn.

OT: I'm still waiting for my Epic Steampunk Mickey [http://www.shacknews.com/article/59750/deus-ex-veterans-epic-mickey] game. Still, musicals can be cool, as long as they've got some catchy tunes. Like, Grant Kirkhope catchy.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
In fact, he says, the new camera is reportedly so much better that you should never even have to touch the manual controls at all while on the main story path through the game.
Might just be my bad memory, but wasn't something similar said LAST time?

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
Steve Butts said:
Frank Welker, probably best known as Fred from Scooby Doo...
*GASP*
You did not just say that...

I'll shoot you in the face for saying that!!

Aw, sheeesh!!

Prepare for consumption!!

jamesslater

Jul 11, 2009
SextusMaximus said:
Anyone notice the ears on Mickey are COMPLETELY out of place in the picture here?
Mickey Mouse's ears are always shown facing forward, it's part of his character design.

I'm cautiously excited about the idea of a videogame musical, given that music and gaming "play" together so well.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Wouldn't it being multiplataform be another big improvement

Who the hell is Oswald (I'm guessing the other mouse in the picture)

The mouse had already gone musical

I loved NES and Genesis Mickey Games.

Trilliandi

Feb 1, 2011
And then the world became awesome for always and forever. I almost hope this does end up coming out on the Nintendo just to shove it in the face of it's elitist haters.