"Epic Mickey" Officially Announced, Titled, and Dated

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
ToonLink said:
Aura Guardian said:
Kojiro ftt said:
I'd love to play it, but Wii... I'll wait for the port.
Doubt there will be a port. Disney games have been more successful on the Wii. Plus, this nice exclusive is a good change from the crap they released on all the consoles.
Agreed. Its about time the Wii got a GOOD exclusive Published by Disney.
I concur.

saejox

Mar 4, 2009
Warren Spector.

that's a name i almost forgot. i wanna see thief 4 not this :(

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
Aura Guardian said:
Kojiro ftt said:
Doubt there will be a port. Disney games have been more successful on the Wii. Plus, this nice exclusive is a good change from the crap they released on all the consoles.
Not to mention there's the whole Wiimote painting mechanic. Although i suppose they could always pull a reverse Okami.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
LivingInStereo said:
saejox said:
Warren Spector.

that's a name i almost forgot. i wanna see thief 4 not this :(
I believe you mean Thi4f XD
Looks more like Thiaf than Thief. Whoever came up with that is an idiot, it would make sense if it was Thi3f for Thief 3

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Hmm, this news was better received than it was on Joystiq.

Looks okay, but nothing like the concept art. The screenshots suggest a more old-school Disney while the concept art was a lot more darker and twisted. I suppose it doesn't matter if the game turns out to be great anyway, but still....

CantFaketheFunk said:
I love concept art, and this game some really badass stuff.
Wha-huh?

Galaxy613

Apr 6, 2008
Left 4 Thief? :p

Anyways, this new Micky game actually sounds interesting, I like the storyline. Time will tell though, if the storyline and gameplay is done well.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
This game looks interesting. I read about it and saw some screen shots in the new Game Informer.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
stonethered said:
I know I'm pointing out theobvious here but...
Yen Sid= diS neY
Wow, that never really clicked in my head, but you're totally right. Weird.
dekkarax said:
The anamatronic Donald Duck gives me the creeps.
Have you seen the concept art for the mecha/zombie goofy? Now that is creepy.

You know, this might even make me consider getting a Wii, thereby completing my "next-gen" collection. I think I'll wait for a proper review first before I start emptying my bank account, but it does look very cool.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
ToonLink said:
Aura Guardian said:
Kojiro ftt said:
Agreed. Its about time the Wii got a GOOD exclusive.
No More Heroes...

@topic

The painting aspect intrigues me. Will it be akin to Drawn to Life, in that you can paint various objects that you can use, or will it be more like Okami?

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Looks exciting, it better not disappoint. It probably won't, that animatronic Donald looks bad-ass.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I was hoping they'd come up with a better title. "Epic Mickey" just sounds plain silly. I can understand why that was the name of the project, but that's actually going to be on the cover? Displayed above the first menu in the game? "Epic Mickey?" Certainly they could have been just a bit more creative.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
I thought it was coming out Winter 2009. Now I have to cross it off of my list.