Erin Stout, Seductress

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
This is a definite low in the current storyline. Interestingly enough, this seems to be the comic thread with the most posts of the lot.

I don't mind relationship stuff, just this feels ...lacking. Basically a bad joke with a cliffhanger.

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
I started to enjoy this series a lot more now there is an actual story instead of just random ideas. Keep it up.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Sixcess said:
I love Erin's expression in the 4th panel. Did she learn her seduction technique from Leisure Suit Larry?

(Better him than Kratos, I guess.)
true, but what would Duke Nukem do?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Imp Emissary said:
Yeah. It can really suck to know right from wrong, and know that you "have" to do the right thing. Honestly, if you can just give up your soul and do what ever it takes to get what you want, you'll go farther than one might think. However, you still have to live with yourself after.

It is better to just do what you believe is right most of the time, and hope to be repaid for past deeds. Not saying that your day will undoubtedly come, but best you look back on life and be regretful of bad things you didn't get to rather than the good you didn't do.

Hope you get repaid!
Unless you couldn't care less about such things.
Gaboris said:
SIR I salute ye and tip my hat to REAL man!
Don' be sad as someone already said you should do as you believe and I bet all of us here hope you'll get repaid for your standing. ;)
Thanks for your kind words, but that doesn't change the fact that my personal life is non-existent, and with such behavior it will remain non-existent for a really long time :(
And no matter how often I tell my self to seize the opportunity, I keep acting like that

Anyway I'm interested in finding out where this story line will lead

captcha: cream and sugar
(oh captcha, you are so wrong)

Buzz Killington_v1legacy

Likes Good Stories About Bridges
Aug 8, 2009
She would have had me at "I'm interested. In sex. With you." However, she started overselling it with the whole penis party thing, and lost me completely when she said "vagina". (Protip: Sounding like a gynecologist is kind of a turnoff.)

gyrobot_v1legacy

Apr 30, 2009
Well Erin blew it again...god her video game characters are complete cockblock. Grab an Otome Game or something like that would you Erin?

boag

Sep 13, 2010

I dont understand what you are trying to say Erin, can you explain it a bit more?

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
Erin Stout: "hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my vagina, so bang me maybe?"

See if she would have worded it like that. I think this little story would have had a happier ending. :p

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Fasckira said:
Scrustle said:
I haven't really liked Erin's character in these past few strips. I mean how long has she known this guy? A few minutes? I can't see it being any longer than a few hours, and she wants to do this guy.
She is drunk, remember. Shes been under a bucket load of stress lately, she has constant visions of video game characters and has got drunk (a process which will have made her feel more depressed). Suddenly, this good looking guy comes along, battles through her initial cold attitude to still show interest in her... I'd say her reaction is pretty much spot on for her character.
And still not the worst decision she's made recently...

Dryk

Dec 4, 2011
poiumty said:
I want my money back. I'm boycotting Critical Miss. And why do I have to be always online to read this, huh? IT'S NOT EVEN MULTIPLAYER
Right-click
Save Image as
Offline mode!

You can even mod it if you want. You need to be online to download patches though, and the patching software is a bit clunky

Kuratius

May 23, 2012
I think Kratos MIGHT just tell her to either rape or kill that guy. Or both. For being rude and not accepting an invitation.
Would be somewhat funny wouldn't it? Of course we know that Erin wouldn't do it, but it would fit to Kratos' radical and brutal character.

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
Scrustle said:
I haven't really liked Erin's character in these past few strips. I mean how long has she known this guy? A few minutes? I can't see it being any longer than a few hours, and she wants to do this guy. Classy.
>implying that it's wrong for women to engage in random sex.

Are you some kind of prude? The standards and rules our society applies to human relations are completely arbitrary. In truth, there's nothing wrong with random sex. If anything, I respect Erin's character more now because she has the guts to just ask for something when she wants it, even if it's something the mainstream sexist society might frown upon.

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
Dammit Stout, I leave you alone for just a week or two and you pull this kind of crap? Why would you do this? T_T

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Zhukov said:
Is... is that... a vertical ellipsis?

Blasphemy!
I do believe they are purposefully evoking the stylings of Japanese manga strips. And they read things top-to-bottom THEN right-to-left. I assume they are anyway. If they aren't then... indeed. Call the Queen! Her English is being butchered by a webcomic! On the internet!