Erin Vs The Herb

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
TopazFusion said:
Anyone got an ETA on EDA?
Should be dropping in the DMZ at about 0800 (EST).

Akisa said:
So what's EDA?
The European Defense Agency. It's where Erin's going to be working in the new plot line. She'll develop as a person, we'll root for her, and she'll eventually have to prevent nuclear war with China.

It'll be really dense; there'll be a lot going on. Hopefully it'll work.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Dr.Susse said:
I suddenly wonder how Manny Calavera can inhale.....

Probably a noir thing.
Probably the same way Columbo never got ashes or burn holes on his coat.

Bonus fun fact: Winston Churchill would stick a long pin through the center of his cigars, so that the ash would never fall and just get longer and longer. He did this to distract people while he was talking or negotiating with people.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Lilani said:
Dr.Susse said:

Probably a noir thing.

Bonus fun fact: Winston Churchill would stick a long pin through the center of his cigars, so that the ash would never fall and just get longer and longer. He did this to distract people while he was talking or negotiating with people.
Ah yes shear badarsey.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
So when did Erin die twice then? Can't say I remember any strips were THAT happened.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Dr.Susse said:
ON the topic of weed
You're getting a Canadian education about it right now I imagine. XD

OT: Hmmm, maybe when she's high she starts seeing characters from Steam Greenlight games instead?! O:

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Dr.Susse said:
Lilani said:
Dr.Susse said:

Probably a noir thing.

Ah yes shear badarsey.
I believe the term is "badassery".We could learn a few things from Churchill, and some things about his behavior we could not emulate.

OT: Where is she smoking that? Can't be at work. But it's good to see the ol' video-game-characters-in-Erin's-head gang again. That needs a shorter name.

Briantb

Feb 6, 2014
talker said:
So when did Erin die twice then? Can't say I remember any strips were THAT happened.
I remember the rat died or at least passed on his role/position of being Erin pet. Don't recall her dying.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
talker said:
:/ I remember her killing a few people, but not dying.
Akisa said:
So what's EDA?
1. Ya may want to add more to your post.

2. :D That's Erin's new show.

Erin Dies Alone.

Best to not expect a sequel. :c

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Briantb said:
talker said:
I remember the rat died or at least passed on his role/position of being Erin pet. Don't recall her dying.
She's died a few times but it's usually implied, within the context of a videogame or due to some sort of hallucination.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Lilani said:
Dr.Susse said:

Probably a noir thing.

Its also kind of a smartass way of making yourself look classier oddly enough. A finer cigar (and exponentially more expensive as you trace the brands and rolls) develops a longer ash than more poorly rolled cigars. Seeing a 2.5 cm ash is a visual indication that you have purchased a reasonably good cigar, so artificially lengthening your ash like he did makes it seem like you dropped hundreds on a single cigar.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
On related note (not really)...

The "420" sign was being stolen so much that state of Colorado recently changed the sign to 419.99

Also "420" is another term for "the herb" (I didn't get it at first either)

Johkmil

Apr 14, 2009
Welp, there goes my CM-readership for probably about six months. Too bad, really; I usually quite like the strip. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling North Americans and your drug culture.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
mysecondlife said:
On related note (not really)...

The "420" sign was being stolen so much that state of Colorado recently changed the sign to 419.99

Also "420" is another term for "the herb" (I didn't get it at first either)
That new sign is amazing, who wouldn't want it?! (out of the group of people that would want any given road sign)