Error Mr Smith

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh, some people are into that, I guess. Different strokes for different folks and all.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Get 'em outta here,

THREAD GOES OUT OUT OUT

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
It might seem that way, but if you get a chance you should check it out on Wikipedia. It's really kind of interesting.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
I don't think that's true at all. Here are links to several studies with quotes of the relevant parts. If it is as you say it is, then why don't we see the corresponding variance in the numbers?

Rasputin1 said:
It might seem that way, but if you get a chance you should check it out on Wikipedia. It's really kind of interesting.
Blank? BLANK! You're not seeing the big picture!

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Nuke the sight from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
The covariance of a series of joint gaussian stochastic distribution is the mean of the covariances of the distributions

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
Pinkamena said:
The covariance of a series of joint gaussian stochastic distribution is the mean of the covariances of the distributions
Who you callin' a chump, chump?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4mJFlWBBAwFYD0cH0lJD8VI2R1yYhl4khk7jVFFC6TmMmOIU6

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
I pay money to my Ex-Wife as part of my divorce settlement, among other bills.

I...I just had no choice but to ask you to pay for lunch the other day. I'm...really sorry.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
This thread needs more pants. PANTS FOR EVERYONE BUT THE GUY BELOW ME!

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Poetic Nova said:
Fijiman said:
This thread needs more pants. PANTS FOR EVERYONE BUT THE GUY BELOW ME!
Jokes on you, I rather wear a dress :p
And the jokes back on you because [insert really stupid reason here].

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I got a birthday card with a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias, I declare myself thread winner.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
Gorrath said:
I don't think that's true at all. Here are links to several studies with quotes of the relevant parts. If it is as you say it is, then why don't we see the corresponding variance in the numbers?

Rasputin1 said:
Blank? BLANK! You're not seeing the big picture!
The relevant documentation is all there, I can assure you. But don't take it from me, just listen to all these testimonies.