Escape from Nightmare Mansion. Win an XBOX 360 with Kinect!

Joshua Gale

Dec 15, 2010
I JUST FOUND OUT I WON! omg omg omg!!! you guys all are so awesome! i think I had more fun chatting with you guys on the forum than anything else from this! This was sooooo fricken worth while love to all of you theres still two more winners to be had good luck you guys!!

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Congrats Josh! Hope you enjoy it :)

I guess I would have heard by now if I won :/ Ah well.

I'm curious - who else did?

eugaet

Jul 13, 2009
Joshua Gale said:
I JUST FOUND OUT I WON! omg omg omg!!! you guys all are so awesome! i think I had more fun chatting with you guys on the forum than anything else from this! This was sooooo fricken worth while love to all of you theres still two more winners to be had good luck you guys!!
Congrats!

As it's been 1.5hrs since you found out...I'm assuming I *didn't* win. And I worked so hard.

Phi0nix

Feb 10, 2011
Joshua Gale said:

Congrats man, super excited for you! Ya, listen to Caramel Frappe though, and make sure you do the paper work.

I'm sharing eugaet's opinion too. Haven't heard anyone else say they've won, but haven't heard anything saying I won either. Trying to remain optimistic, but am pretty sure I wasn't chosen. Still, really excited for those who won; it's been one hell of a time with you guys =D

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Phi0nix said:
Joshua Gale said:

Congrats man, super excited for you! Ya, listen to Caramel Frappe though, and make sure you do the paper work.

I'm sharing eugaet's opinion too. Haven't heard anyone else say they've won, but haven't heard anything saying I won either. Trying to remain optimistic, but am pretty sure I wasn't chosen. Still, really excited for those who won; it's been one hell of a time with you guys =D
Maybe they're concerned that if they reveal it, it might void it (like, they are not allowed to say until they are "official" with the paper work and whatnot)...not sure how but you never know...

EDIT: F'it, I doubt that's the case and I hate leaving everyone in suspense. I was one of the winners! Thanks everyone for playing and I swear, I will be using these items, not selling them off like some jackass (I've seen contest winners do that in other contests, sooooo very infuriating).

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
I haven't gotten an email yet so I probably didn't get anything. Oh, well guess I can't play that game. :<

Congrats to the winners!

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Out of curiosity as well, how were the names chosen? Did someone actually choose who won, names drawn out of a hat, interns fired out of cannons with our names on them and whoever went furthest won, etc.?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Well I haven't gotten a email either so I'm guessing I didn't win anything. Oh well, atleast I got another fancy badge for my collection. :D

Congrats to all the winners though! I hope the game is fun to play. :D

eugaet

Jul 13, 2009
tippy2k2 said:
EDIT: F'it, I doubt that's the case and I hate leaving everyone in suspense. I was one of the winners! Thanks everyone for playing and I swear, I will be using these items, not selling them off like some jackass (I've seen contest winners do that in other contests, sooooo very infuriating).
Congrats!

So all the winners have been notified then. Guess I'm out. So far, we know #9 and #19 won...if they randomly picked 3 numbers from 1 to 20 and didn't select by some other method (names in a hat). That tells me I worked too hard on this one. I'll know better next time. ;)

Joshua Gale

Dec 15, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
I hate leaving everyone in suspense. I was one of the winners! Thanks everyone for playing and I swear, I will be using these items, not selling them off like some jackass (I've seen contest winners do that in other contests, sooooo very infuriating).
Congratz tippy!! We made it!!! and dont worry that paper work is gonna be filled out TONIGHT! I am so thrilled I have never been able to afford a kinect or the new xbox goodbye you white bastard HELLO Black BEAUTY!

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Congrats Josh and Tip and our mystery winner whomever you be! It was fun playing with you guys!

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Caramel Frappe said:
eugaet said:
So all the winners have been notified then. Guess I'm out. So far, we know #9 and #19 won...if they randomly picked 3 numbers from 1 to 20 and didn't select by some other method (names in a hat). That tells me I worked too hard on this one. I'll know better next time. ;)
Even if all the Grand Prize winners did get notified at the same time- what about the Secondary Prize winners? I know that seven people will be chosen to win that awesome Rise of Nightmares game so will we be notified right after? When I say we I mean the 20 people on the Leaderboard not exactly us haha.
Also, if the last winner does not email the Escapist within 24 hours of receiving the email, the prize goes to someone else (or at least that's what the email implied). That may be why they have not posted the winners yet, it's not "official" until you email them (and after that, you have to send in the paper-work within a week and a half).

eugaet

Jul 13, 2009
tippy2k2 said:
Also, if the last winner does not email the Escapist within 24 hours of receiving the email, the prize goes to someone else (or at least that's what the email implied).
No offense to the mystery winner, but I hope you fail to check your email. ;)

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
eugaet said:
tippy2k2 said:
Also, if the last winner does not email the Escapist within 24 hours of receiving the email, the prize goes to someone else (or at least that's what the email implied).
No offense to the mystery winner, but I hope you fail to check your email. ;)
At least your honest. :D

XtremeMuffin

Dec 16, 2009
A thought just came to mind. Make sure you check your spam folders as well. Yahoo usually puts stuff there for me if it's an unknown sender.

DollsDem

Jul 28, 2011
Geuss the 24 hour period is up since i was just notified of winning one of the secondary prizes. Cool beans for me XD

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
DollsDem said:
Geuss the 24 hour period is up since i was just notified of winning one of the secondary prizes. Cool beans for me XD
Nice! My goal in this contest was to get that game, since my poor Kinect gets absolutely no use right now : (

The game looks freakin sweet, I'm excited for it to show up. I haven't looked for any reviews, so maybe it's a pile of unhappiness but I'm hopeful

EDIT: Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding about my previous post, my room-mate is receiving my current 360 (I am not selling the system to him, he is getting it until this new 360 breaks or something shinier comes out). The Kinect is going to be going to my family for parties and whatnot. I said earlier that I would be using this stuff and this post shows that I already own 2/3 of my prize, I just wanted to clarify since, as stated before, people who just sell the stuff and not allow someone who wants it to have it are not very nice people.

jghyers

Apr 7, 2010
Congrats to the winners -- it was a fun game, my first one here ... look forward to many more.