Escape to the Movies: A Look Ahead

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
Interested in sherlock holmes 2 and girl with the dragon tattoo.

Orgasmic about tintin.

Oyster^^

Dec 27, 2008
It's been mentioned once already but:

Nicolas Winding Refn. Ryan Gosling. Drive. If you haven't seen the clip or the new trailer, check that shit out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDRdna-Rxg

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
"October is horror month and what could be more horrifying than the prospect of father/son bonding movie about robot boxing fromt he producer of Transformers and the director of Date Night."

I nearly did a actual, real life, spit-take, when I heard this line.

Jennacide

Dec 6, 2007
I was waiting for that final punchline. Watching it all I could think to myself was "Dear lord, this is what we have to look forward too? 99% of those look shit."

Novur

Nov 3, 2009
And now I have to go spend a few grand at Target.

Goddamned lack of Netflix.

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
You made an error in your video - you said The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is merely "perfectly serviceable", the truth is it's an excellent film. (yes, this is partially a joke - opinions differ, et cetera, but seriously, objectively it's an excellent film and by far the best film of the trilogy)
I sincerely hope David Fincher wont ruin his track record with this film, though... though he probably wont anyway, so no real point in worrying.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh look, December is here. ooh, can't wait to watch some of these movies! I haven't been going to the theaters much, but this Christmas/Winter break might just change that