Escape to the Movies: Leprechaun: Origins - Fool's Gold

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Burnouts3s3 said:
I'm noticing Bob tends to prefer the silly and stupid over the generic but passable.
The main rival of the "best" isn't the "worst". It's the "good enough".

Fsyco

Feb 18, 2014
Is it just me, or did that rap in the beginning sound like the Cheshire Cat from Care Bears in Wonderland?

Urameshi13

Jan 18, 2011
I'm kind of surprised you didn't mention anything about the Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary re-release this weekend.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
I had to hit mute when that rap scene started. I can't believe you just let it play. That was painful. Even in silence I could only look at it peripherally while waiting for it to end. I wanted it to stop that badly. Curse you for playing so much of it. It hurt and I hope you stub your toe while carrying a tray full of food across a new carpet.

Wow. And apparently Scooby Doo has just gone straight to hell since Casey Kasem died.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Bob, are you high? That rap was the best thing I've seen all week!
dharmaBum0 said:
I didn't know I needed "Scooby Doo: Wrestle Mania Mystery" in my life, but I do.
I'm with you there!

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Wait... they rebooted LEPRECHAUN?! Seriously?! ...How have I not heard about this? ...Oh right, it's Leprechaun, nevermind. Also, I fail to see how any new Leprechaun movie can be worse then any other, given the series was always a joke to begin with... Unless they really did decide to go down the "serious" route, which... Ugh... Really wish Warwick Davis was back as the Leprechaun, he would have brought some life to the movie.

Also, I really don't like that Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach are going to be playable characters over an infinite number of much more interesting choices, not just as far as Nintendo properties go, but as far as Mario characters go! ...Oh well, Link, the Villager, Isabelle, and Dry Bowser, plus courses based on Excitebike and F-Zero make it all worth it.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Well, the movie he actually reviewed may be awful, but on the plus side I now have two new ideas for gloriously bad movies to watch with friends just for laughs.