Escape to the Movies: Monsters

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Dak_N_Jaxter said:
LOL
You have my sympathy.
(I've gotta watch Sharktopuss at some point.)
Well Get ready to laugh your ass off then XD SHAAAAAARKTOPUS!!

But Serioiusly when I heard there was a Movie called monsters, I got hyped up too...until I found out how some of it would be filmed...*Facepalm*

ONE GOOD MONSTER MOVIE IS ALL I'M ASKING FOR FROM THIS GODDAMN GENERATION!!!! ONE!!

HankMan said:
That Movie sounds so Bad it's...
(Puts on sun-glasses)
Scary
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

<color= red>HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Hahaha Win!! You've at least settled my rage :D
The Host. Its fantastic. Look it up.

(Also its a Korean movie)

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
George Palmer said:
Ampersand said:
You should have been watching Glee anyway. ^_^
My hatred of Glee burns with the intensity of a thousand suns! I guess its just not for me. lol

:)
I look at ads for glee and that ticks me off something aweful. Something about that style of acting Rgh makes me want to curb stomp all there smug faces....Why does bob think he should start watching glee is it because some hot chick has become a regular?

Also I have never heard of this show but I am sorry that movie bob is disapointed that it wasn't good. He sounds like me when I got finished watching the promo for big lake.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Aye, I caught wind of a trailer of the film not long back and even I (this dumb shit) said to my self "This looks like a District 9 rip off". I wasn't even nearly as impressed as you must have been Bob as I took one look at it and groaned. The film just looked so unoriginal, a been there done that, a pretentious rip off of a good film while trying to cram their own own political message into it (Sounds almost like the live action adaptation of V for Vendetta).

No, I thought this film was going to be a bag of shit and if I'm to go by your opinion on it, I'd say I'm right on this one. Look I'm no "Jock douche-bag" (or whatever you like to call it)who needs an big mainstream action movie to get by. However I think theirs a big difference between original and pretentious, this film looks pretentious rather than original

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
snowman6251 said:
Madara XIII said:
Dak_N_Jaxter said:
LOL
You have my sympathy.
(I've gotta watch Sharktopuss at some point.)
Well Get ready to laugh your ass off then XD SHAAAAAARKTOPUS!!

But Serioiusly when I heard there was a Movie called monsters, I got hyped up too...until I found out how some of it would be filmed...*Facepalm*

ONE GOOD MONSTER MOVIE IS ALL I'M ASKING FOR FROM THIS GODDAMN GENERATION!!!! ONE!!

HankMan said:
That Movie sounds so Bad it's...
(Puts on sun-glasses)
Scary
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

<color= red>HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Hahaha Win!! You've at least settled my rage :D
The Host. Its fantastic. Look it up.

(Also its a Korean movie)
:O.....Wait... I think I saw a dvd of that in a Pawn shop.. THe cover looked awesome..TY!! Imma go look it up!

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... Best thing ever invented.

Also, I've never seen Sharktapus, but The Room is so hilariously bad, I'm not sure if Sharktapus would top it...

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
JaredXE said:
You had me at Anne Hathaway and Cool-Whip....lets just leave it at that.
It's funny, 'cause that's where he lost me.
Good to know the Escapist is still employing a sexist teenager who posts pictures of women in lingerie whenever he gets the chance.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Man, the premise sounds pretty good, too bad it sucks...

Edit: After checking out some other reviews, it would appear that you are quite alone in your opinion that it sucks, Bob. Maybe I'll go see it after all.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Well at least you didn't have to review that pile of crap that was "The Human Centipede"

To be honest I haven't even heard of "Monsters" so I never planned on seeing it, now that I know about it, I will make sure not to as well.

Testsubject909

Jan 18, 2010
And now I need to go check out Glee myself...

Glee pictures that is, and simple clips that have probably been spread through the internet in one form or another, so no hurry.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
MovieBob said:
Monsters

This week MovieBob take a look at Monsters.

Watch Video
Happy to get that off of your chest, Bob?

Feels good to let the emotions flow, doesn't it?

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Definitely enjoyed this review. You pointed out all of the flaws in it and gave good reasoning behind it. Thats what I want from reviews and you delivered, so thanks for that. Good job.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
well I would HOPE you're psyched to see the True Grit remake. They better recreate the scene where Rooster guns down dudes while riding his horse with the reins in his teeth

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
OK, never heard of this movie before, but now I just gotta see it. Don't worry Bob, I have no intention of paying for it; I have a couple friends with terrible taste that are pretty much guaranteed to at least rent it.

Moon_Called said:
JaredXE said:
You had me at Anne Hathaway and Cool-Whip....lets just leave it at that.
It's funny, 'cause that's where he lost me.
Good to know the Escapist is still employing a sexist teenager who posts pictures of women in lingerie whenever he gets the chance.
Was that sarcasm? Cuz I honestly don't see anything to complain about in there. Except the teenager thing, If I were MovieBob that would be cause for a blood feud.