Escape to the Movies: Super Mario Bros. (Rough Cut)

Raregolddragon

Oct 26, 2008
You know he had me for the about the first min of the vid, because I could believe Nintendo would want to try to keep something like this secret.

But then I looked at the date of its posting and put 2 and 2 togeather.

Also I fucking hate April fools day. I want a real movie review.

MrShadowzs

Apr 5, 2009
yeah i immediately figured you were pulling a Duke Nukem on this one, but still a good one Bob

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
April´s fools! You tricked me for, I dunno, 2 minutes, until you start talking about batman. Good one Bob, really good one. (I´m not being sarcastic)

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
For all the people complaining about how Yeathzee made tãn April´s Fools in ZP, so what? Yathzee made that joke, but moviebob was good to. If you don´t like it, go suck a orc´s willy ( you will probably understand that reference), don´t be here crying about it.

Steefness

Dec 11, 2010
Not funny in any way shape or form. Sorry bob, but you never had me going, not even for a second. I understand this was supposed to be a crack at the idiocy of the movie industry in general, but still, you could have done better.

Jyggalag

Jan 21, 2011
They've already done something like this:http://www.therewillbebrawl.com/
Not a fan. At all.

Catalyst691

Jan 22, 2008
This NEEDS to happen :D IDC if this is all made up... I just want to see something along the lines of the "Smash Bros." Initiative... it'd probably come out horrible, but my nostalgia will have been satisfied :D

head desk tricycle

Aug 14, 2010
Anyone who thinks this ripped off Yahtzee, I will bet 100% that you are under 18. No actual mature person would think that.

I am AFK

Sep 20, 2009
next year around this same time you should review the legend of zelda movie

or dare I hear a rumour or megas xrl movie...
see you next time!

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
whoooo I feel proud I figured it out after like 30 seconds and the smart peoplez of the internet took longer! good one movie bob, wouldn't that be cool though? legend of zelda, f to the zero O_O

Novur

Nov 3, 2009
Come on, really? Did anyone fall for that? I didn't even have to watch the video to see it was a Fool's trap. Who reviews a rough cut?

MrMajenta

May 21, 2009
so i guess this is bob's 'duke nukem forever' video then.
take that film industry, movie bob style

pepitko

Sep 23, 2009
Lol, good one Bob, I was googling 5D cinema for like 15 minutes, before returning here and seeing that the video was posted on April 1st. Well done.