Escapism UK - 2010

Feb 13, 2008
/Big Brother
Day 2: only Root and Andalusa are awake. The German and the French girls are already walking around in skimpies.
Root is nursing leg cramp with a cup of coffee. While all the others in Room 5 and 9 are catching up on sleep lost to being next to a main road on the Thames.
We can see Battersea Power Station across the Thames, so it's got a nice Pink Floyd feel.

Huge mix up yesterday with everyone getting lost, but much fun was had in Forbidden Planet where some of us *cough* had to be dragged away from the Doctor Who figures.

Next was the Akbar Curry House (Which wasn't a trap) where Insanum developed a taste for Cobra. After that there was much Python quotage and evil txt messaging before we retired about midnight.

And then an ambulance screamed past just as we were going off to sleep.

Insanum, Darktaint and Aboveup have joined us now. Today is paintball.

Pictures to follow.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
.....You know..its bad enough that I won't be going for another 365 days, but I got a feeling that when I see the pictures, I will be REAAALLLLYYY Jealous Dx

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
maddawg IAJI said:
.....You know..its bad enough that I won't be going for another 365 days, but I got a feeling that when I see the pictures, I will be REAAALLLLYYY Jealous Dx
Same here, it makes it worse that I live 20 miles away from London, and it would be easy as pie to join them.

O.T. Interesting, it sure makes sense of all the random tweets going on.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Revelo said:
Soon we will be going Oscar Mike on the paintballing course. Wish those who couldn't come were here. Maybe next year :)
I'm shooting you all in spirit.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Didn't know this was already happening.

Glad you're having fun! There better be pictures.

Feb 13, 2008
Paintball update:
Root captures the flag on the first game and then takes hits in the eye, ear, thigh and two headshots.
Insanum, the sneaky ninja gets away with never being shot. Captain Oblivious was holding onto the dummy for Far too long.
Now on to the Trocadero.

Feb 13, 2008
Trocadero update: Root clocks MVC 2, gets beaten on MarioKart. Andalusa attacks Bob the Buillder, Sky gets lost in Tokyo shop, Remy rocks out on Guitar Hero, and many dodgy t-shirts were bought.
Now eating chips and pizza while the chavs smash bottles. Ah London...

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Paintball update:
Root captures the flag on the first game and then takes hits in the eye, ear, thigh and two headshots.
Insanum, the sneaky ninja gets away with never being shot. Captain Oblivious was holding onto the dummy for Far too long.
Now on to the Trocadero.
Ah, the only game our group actually won. It's also the only game I actually hit anyone.

Guitar Hero was fun. Shame one of the controllers couldn't strum upward.

Feb 13, 2008
Tonight there's a poker tournament (not for clothes) as long as room 5 get off their collective butts.
That being said, room 9 is knackered as well.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Thouroughly enjoyed today. We went paintballing, and I nearly made Cpt_Oblivious infertile. A shot was so close to his gonads. Also got a headshot on him too.

I've had far too many cokes today.

Card game called off. Too much need for drinks.

Multiple posts because the Blackberry can't edit properly.
I TOOK YUR JEUB! :)

If anyone's wondering, according to Insanum that's the noise I make when I'm climaxing. Just thought you'd like to know.

Escapism 10! Bring on Camden and the stuffy underground for the third time.

Feb 13, 2008
Sunday, last day to spend so we're off Camden Market. That is when they all get up of course.
Any blatant misuse of grammar is purely due to having to try and sleep in a six foot bed.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Sunday, last day to spend so we're off Camden Market. That is when they all get up of course.
Any blatant misuse of grammar is purely due to having to try and sleep in a six foot bed.
Not to mention the loud music that was blasting the entire time.

Feb 13, 2008
AboveUp said:
Not to mention the loud music that was blasting the entire time.
Which us upstairs couldn't hear :)

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
maddawg IAJI said:
My feelings exactly. I wish I was there :p