Escapist Battle Royale - (Cancelled)

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
-Canclled-

Due to issues beyond my control, this RP has been cancelled. I apologize to anyone who had hoped to take part in this, but you are more than welcome to pick up from where I left off.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
This is a very interesting idea... I'll be unable to enter, as I'm bogged down with stuff, but I'm intrigued nontheless. Just a note, though; it's not really the "Escapist's First Battle Royale", as an old colleague of mine (eTuners? Remember him or her?) ran a Battle Royale RP a long while back. Still, as an RP, it's an incredibly individual undertaking, the likes of which I've never heard of before. I like the sound of it.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I'd be interested, just to say I finally took part in a Battle Royale.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Broken Orange said:
Sounds intresting. So, this will be a "Decide your adventure?"
Yes.

I also guarantee each player will have a Part as means of a introduction. No one will be killed before they are able to make a Choice.

Agent51 said:
Not bad, I'd be willing to give it a shot.
Glad to hear it

Vesuvius Hetlan said:
Intruiging.

Sam G said:
This is a very interesting idea... I'll be unable to enter, as I'm bogged down with stuff, but I'm intrigued nontheless. Just a note, though; it's not really the "Escapist's First Battle Royale", as an old colleague of mine (eTuners? Remember him or her?) ran a Battle Royale RP a long while back. Still, as an RP, it's an incredibly individual undertaking, the likes of which I've never heard of before. I like the sound of it.
Thank you for the support Sam.

NeoAC said:
I'd be interested, just to say I finally took part in a Battle Royale.
Awesome.

So, since there does seem to be a fair bit of intrest in this, I will start taking reserves and post the Character Sheets up tonight

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
sam_savage1393 said:
Reserve me a spot. I'll put up my character sheet when I have my character figured out.
I'll put up the character sheet outline I'd like people to use tonight so there is no need to make your own sheet :)

sam_savage1393

Oct 1, 2009
Quad08 said:
sam_savage1393 said:
Reserve me a spot. I'll put up my character sheet when I have my character figured out.
I'll put up the character sheet outline I'd like people to use tonight so there is no need to make your own sheet :)
Alright, I may not be on tonight but I'll see it tomorrow. So am I allowed to be a part of this?

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
sam_savage1393 said:
Quad08 said:
sam_savage1393 said:
Alright, I may not be on tonight but I'll see it tomorrow. So am I allowed to be a part of this?
Of course! There is no due date set on when the character sheets are due yet so it is no problem if you take a few days

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Sheets have been posted, along with Plot and Battle Royale rules.

No due date on sheets yet so take your time!

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Gah, this looks awesome. I wish I wasn't already involved in so many RPs.

Good luck, nonetheless. If you ever open it for a second round of participants I'll be sure to give it another look.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Sporky111 said:
Gah, this looks awesome. I wish I wasn't already involved in so many RPs.

Good luck, nonetheless. If you ever open it for a second round of participants I'll be sure to give it another look.
Thanks the support :) A sequel is definitely a possibility depending on how this one works out

sam_savage1393

Oct 1, 2009
Arggg!! I have it all figured out! But every time I try to complete my sheet, something happens where I have to get off. Nonetheless, it should be up early tomorrow