Escapist Expo 2013 Cosplay Gallery Expo Floor

NoShoes

Aug 15, 2013
Escapist Expo 2013 Cosplay Gallery Expo Floor

Take a gander at some of our favorite cosplayers from The Escapist Expo 2013

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Wow. Thorin Oakenshield by a mile - the likeness is pretty impressive. And a lass too, you say? Having said that I loved the Midna cosplay. Props to ZP sprite too.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Thorin Oakenshield, Midna and the ZP sprite are the best in my opinion.

The first two for effort/talent and the third for pure genius.

Teoes said:
Wow. Thorin Oakenshield by a mile - the likeness is pretty impressive. And a lass too, you say? Having said that I loved the Midna cosplay. Props to ZP sprite too.
Hey, what is this? Ninja Legion day? Or maybe great minds think alike.

Chris Ingersoll

Jun 21, 2013
The Deadpool in 21 is a combo with Stein from the Soul Eater anime.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32700000/Professor-Stein-Soul-Eater-nightfrog-32720980-600-791.jpg

C117

Aug 14, 2009
#16 is Sakata Gintoki from the manga/anime Gintama. Pretty good series.

Anyhow, really nice cosplay overall. It's hard to pick which one is the best, but I did like the WH40K Commisar...

schrodinger

Jul 19, 2013
Ok, how the hell does one move in that Yahtzee sprite cosplay? I would be afraid to get caught on something or fall down a flight of stairs.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I say any con without at least 1 Darth Vader is not worth going to. Excellent costumes, everybody! Especially the Yahtzee sprite and all the ladies.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
schrodinger said:
Ok, how the hell does one move in that Yahtzee sprite cosplay? I would be afraid to get caught on something or fall down a flight of stairs.
Not well, anyone there saw that he had two people following him around and helping him. haha his waddles were entertaining.

tootall

Sep 20, 2012
Yay! More Skyrim photos! Been looking for more group shots. Has some serious fun cosplaying this year. Everyone's costumes really blew me away.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
12's Hagraven really blew me away. Not so much from the quality of the costume, (although, it was indeed very good) but more the choice of character. I'd never have expected someone to go for that, and it's bold to pick a character that obscure, and unpleasant to the eye.

Nothing else really caught my eye, personally besides -of course- the Yahtzee sprite. I hope the effect worked as well in person as it looked in the photo.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Not even a mention of the guys from The Warp Zone's cosplays? For shame. lol

Love the Sona and Thorin cosplays and of course the Yahtzee sprite.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Good cosplay, hope you guys there are having a good time!
Loved the Deadpool X DR. Stein crossover. But all were good :D

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Yahtzee Sprite FTW!

Great work guys, good to see it wasn't just a room of Han Solo's and Batman's