Escapist, I've found a gamestop card with $25 on it.

I Have No Idea

Aug 5, 2011
Dr. Crawver said:
I Have No Idea said:
Well, if you have any decency you'll try to return it to its owner first. :/
Because a non-descript money voucher is really easy to trace the original owner.

I know what you're saying, but it's not like a bank card where the owners name is on. It would be pretty dam impossible to do.
Actually, unless it's a gift card, Gamestop PowerUp cards (that's what they're called now) have the owner's information on them. But in the OP's case....

Fiery Killer said:
It's not like I picked it up from an abandoned table in the mall, I found it under the old bed in my house and is likely something I lost a long time ago.
My bad. I didn't know the circumstances, so sorry for that.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Fiery Killer said:
Yessss, someone else who favors FF3. I'll look into P3, I've never played that series, but I likely won't get P4 right now simply because it's fresh out with a $60 tag and I can't afford right now without giving up Pandaria.
Wait, wut?

OH! You're thinking of P4: ARENA, which is a fighting game spin-off. I'm talking about the original PS2 version of the game. It should be around 20-40 dollars.

But both games are excellent in their own rights. Both last about 80+ hours and are accompanied with expertly crafted stories. While P3 is dark and gritty, P4 is happy and sunshine-y with the occasional serious murder to spice things up. They both have some pretty kickin' music, too.

I mean, P4 is my #1 favorite game and I think it shows. Just buy the games now and thank me later.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
neonsword13-ops said:
BreakfastMan said:
O_O You not recommending to get Persona 4? Who are you, and what have you done with neonsword?

OT: Get Persona 4 or Rogue Galaxy. Both totes awesome. :D
Err.. well..

P3 is cheaper. And it's just as good.

MY COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN!!

Only reason why I'm contributing to this thread is to thank you for making me laugh so hard my boyfriend choked on his noodles from fright.

MarlonBlazed

Jun 9, 2011
Maybe I should make one of these threads, I was just paid $1,800 in back taxes.

OT: Buy Vita memory, I hear it's as good as gold and twice as rare.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
Launcelot111 said:
Fiery Killer said:
What should I buy? I've thought about getting FF XII-2 because I loved XIII, but I'm afraid it might be like X-2. Thoughts?
FF XIII-2 has a mildly improved combat system and it's a little more open-ended, but it's also a bullshit unnecessary continuation of FF XIII's story that ignores most of XIII to introduce terrible characters and all sorts of thoughtless story elements. If you really liked XIII, you'll like it (I liked it just fine), but it's a step sideways rather than forwards.

In place of FF XIII-2, I'd go with Tales of Vesperia or Tales of Graces (depending on Xbox/PS3). Fun fast paced combat paired with nigh-unintelligible plot but fun casts and lots of side questing. Otherwise, XBLA/PSN cards?
Now see, I absolutely ADORED 13-2. Easily one of the best jRPGs I've played in a long, long time. Cliffhanger ending had me BEGGING at my TV screen to keep going. It's also the closest we'll get to a Chrono Trigger remake.

The game is, structurally, VERY close to Chrono Trigger. Possibly why I loved it so much. I can't wait for Sept 1, so we get more info about Lightning. Seriously, 13-2 jumped Lightning to the top of my list of all time favorite FF characters. I really can't recommend 13-2 highly enough.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
soren7550 said:
ELCTea said:
soren7550 said:
Send it to me so that I can get Black 2.
Black 2!? you mean there's a sequel to the awesome shooter that was black!!!
arc1991 said:
soren7550 said:
Black 2? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!
I meant Pokemon Black 2! I MEANT POKEMON!! *cries in a corner*
Never do that again...YOU HEAR ME?!?! NEVER. AGAIN. :p

Flizzick

Jun 29, 2011
Sell it for $25.01, just to see the reaction on the person's face when they find out how much is actually on it.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
arc1991 said:
soren7550 said:
ELCTea said:
soren7550 said:
arc1991 said:
soren7550 said:
Never do that again...YOU HEAR ME?!?! NEVER. AGAIN. :p
I though people would kno-o-ow. Wah-hahahahaa. AHHH-WAAAAH!! X'[

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
soren7550 said:
ELCTea said:
soren7550 said:
arc1991 said:
soren7550 said:
*falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Why god why, i got super excited then, curse you soren!!! *shakes fist*

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Hey, you found that card I left in your house! On a more serious note, I'd go for either a Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft points card and considering your options from there. So many good games to be had for cheap, especially with potential discounts in the next three months.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Buy Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. It has like 40 Genesis games for 20ish bucks. A fucking steal.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
ELCTea said:
soren7550 said:
ELCTea said:
soren7550 said:
arc1991 said:
soren7550 said:
*falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Why god why, i got super excited then, curse you soren!!! *shakes fist*
*runs off sobbing uncontrollably*