Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Games for Pets

Surprising new developments are being made in the field of gaming for our furred friends.
Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Escapist-News-Network/138150013118]

Watch Video

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
That was genius.

"Cats are like old people; when they get bored, they get destructive"

Love it. Keep it up.

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)

D_Vanquish

Oct 21, 2009
Looks like the new set isn't up to scratch thanks to the failing "E" or was that intentional?

Now I wish I had a cat...

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
[HEADING=1]KITTEH! :D[/HEADING]

I want kitteh! gimmi kitteh NOAW! X3

*ehem* controool yourself, breeeaath deeply..

funny show, good one LRR XD

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Remleiz said:
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)
Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

[sub]Ok, yeah, I noticed too...[/sub]

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Poor Graham, still has a cold!!! And talking to himself, too, now that sounds serious (he must be delirious! ;) ).
Good one, guys, I especially like the last tidbit ("filing false tax returns" and "we object to *all* animals testing"). You certainly had me laughing! By the way, those cats looked... annoyed (kinda like mine does when I pick him up! :D ).

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
Good one guys. The resentment towards industry decisions and mocking portrayal of people types and groups is why I watch this.

That and Kathleen... *dreams*

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
"That's chaos theory."

An adorable kitty AND Jurassic Park references? Win + win, my friends.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Wow... I liked the robots part... "surely a 100.000 monkeys can write games editorial"
Thogh i kind of felt like a cat myself, getting distracted by the bouncing I always write faulty tax refunds!
Simalacrum said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:

>.>

<.<

[sub]me too...[/sub]

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
I feel Graham's pain too :(. I've been stuck with this cold since sunday, soar throat, chesty coughs everything. I'll send you some strepsils when im done with them.
Also im not sure what Kathleen will be more annoyed by. People just noticing her "rack" or the fact that they are talking about it so much.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
I think that cat is cute, but it would look cuter wrapped in an LRR t-shirt.

LadyCatra

Princess TLDR
Nov 20, 2009
My cats would be happy to join that study:

http://ericandgina.homelinux.net/mygamecats/xbox.jpg

http://ericandgina.homelinux.net/mygamecats/rockband.jpg

DetectiveSparky

Size doesn't matter
Jul 16, 2009
I was half expecting Graham to start going "pew pew pew" when he was holding the E, and then he pulls a Fonz which still got the equal amount of laughs.

It was a good episode, keep it up!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Pills_Here said:
Damn, I don't know if it's just me but Kathleen looks smoking hot in this video.
She does. Come to think of it, she looks good all the time. Especially as an elf...Raise your hand if you remember that episode.

Get better soon Graham!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Kittens for the ladies, Kathleen for the guys (Yowza) and Jurassic Park for all.

More great stuff from LRR in the Great White North. This is why I tune in every week.

PeterDawson

Feb 10, 2009
Okay, this was just incredibly cute. Cats gaming just seems awesome.

The Final Fantasy XIII gameplay joke just left me confused though. I'm guessing someone over at LRR really hated it.

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
Well Graham, I know one full proof cure for you - just look at Kathleen - because she was so damn HOT, you're cold will disappear in an instant! ;)

Lyinginbedmon

May 20, 2009
I feel geekier for just knowing Graham's dad Stuart Stark was Blofus Dufeld.

Although, Khaavren the cat took all the spotlight in this episode.

His_Ryanness

Jul 28, 2009
I'm actually not entirely certain if you planned for the e to be knocked off or if you just played it off REALLY well.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
I really don't think people should discuss Kathleen's "great tits" as Graham maybe reading and as we know his, like most us, are simply average.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
Chech said:
That was genius.

Love it. Keep it up.
That was definitely my favorite line.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Blofus Dufeld = Best fake name EVER.

Was Kathleen knocking the "e" off the sign scripted or an accident?

Gaskell

Apr 18, 2009
Remleiz said:
I missed a lot of the audio content of the episode, and when I watched it again, the same thing happened. Turns out my drool had shorted out my speakers...

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
I wish I could go to PAX East, Kathleen.. But can I say hi to your boobs anyway? They're neighboury boobs too because you're from New Zealand. Ah, geographical humour..

Anyway, awesome in this order. Graham's dad. I mean.. Come on. It's Graham's freakin' dad! Then Kathleen's boobs. Then kitties.. Multiple gaming jokes and references.. Then Graham's cold. This is less than awesome. In fact, it is quite NOT awesome.

For the record, boobs.

FFKonoko

Nov 26, 2009
Judging by the thread, you and your boobs (And grahams) will be highly popular on the greetings front.

In other news, the episode was great and the kitten deserves more attention. Although around the "Oh My God"...I can see why there are so many distracted people.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Very cute cat!

I never would have thought of using the wiimote for it to play with...

Awesome Jurassic Park reference.

Imperator Nick

Nov 27, 2009
I wonder if Kathleen's top was on purpose to prove she also has *great tits* after the response to the previous video. If so, mission accomplished

nnnnnn

Jul 16, 2009
Lyinginbedmon said:
I feel geekier for just knowing Graham's dad Stuart Stark was Blofus Dufeld.

Although, Khaavren the cat took all the spotlight in this episode.
And once again Lying beats me to the punch.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Okay, I've gotta say, I -did- comment while watching.. But GOD DAMN, that "ehhhh" line absolutely sold this episode for me! Saying it with a cold just sounded even funnier. Graham, never stop being funny. Who am I kidding, you aren't ever not funny.

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
lol^^ Brilliant!
Wednesday afternoon is the peak of the week.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy"

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Hilarious episode and adorable cats. I really enjoyed the bit during the credits.

Also, Kathleen's boobs.

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
Vicente de Lisboa said:
And it seems like we are all jerks who spent the whole video looking at the same thing... Pft, men. (guilty)
I've always fancied Kathleen... Now it just feels cheap. ): <3
I'd still love you even if you covered up <3<3!

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Kathleen seems to be taking all of the comments about her boobs well. Unless the wardrobe was on purpose to get everyone to go to PAX east...
wow I feel bad talking about this, moving along.
Good episode I enjoyed Graham's dad as the employee manager for IGN (at least I'm pretty sure it was his dad.)
10,000 monkeys could easily write IGN game reviews... In fact the content quality over there may go up.

CATS! I definatly enjoyed that story, especially the line "cats are like old people when they get bored, they get destructive."
good stuff keep it going. (I hope the E wasn't too broken.)

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
"Look over there, an eagle!" Thats funny, I just watched the LRR episode where Graham keeps saying "look over there!" and disapears in a puff of smoke.

Also, hope you get over your cold. Those things suck, especially when your voice is important to you.

And awsome, the second Jurassic Park reference :D

Remzer

Provider of Nutrients
Jul 29, 2009
Vicente de Lisboa said:
And it seems like we are all jerks who spent the whole video looking at the same thing... Pft, men. (guilty)
What are you talking aboobs?...

Yeah. Great episode, guys!

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
Remleiz said:

True escapist jugs, they won't be constrained.

Thought the idea of 100,000 monkeys writeing IGN reviews was funny.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Lady Kathleen said:
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.
Well now I have to go.

Must... resist urge... to say something really creepy.

Great episode. It was funny, well written and large.

Tzatziki3301

Aug 11, 2009
Simalacrum said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:

>.>

<.<

I too wondered if she was deliberately leaning forward more... or had left bra at home this week.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Why the hell does peta have to make the children cry? As of this moment the only parts of the news report I remember was making games for pets because the rest of the time was focused on Kathleen's epic cleavage.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Colds sucks ; ; I just got over mine.

I loved the first story though with the gaming conference for woman as that was supposed to be in my hometown...lol.

There is more than one reason they cancelled I can asure!

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Wow I started counting the amounts of "great rack" or other breast related comments, I'm a bit tired so this number is probably off I got 27. Though I'm in no place to judge that's for sure.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
So do women appreciate it when they are "flattered" by random internet strangers or scared because they know how creepy interfolks can get.

[small]either way, quite a nice rack indeed[/small]

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
So do women appreciate it when they are "flattered" by random internet strangers or scared because they know how creepy interfolks can get.

Lady Kathleen said:
guess they do get flattered

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Cool episode, but the girl's acting at the very end was pretty bad.

Sedweiler

Dec 5, 2009
Talking about monkeys, cute cats and generous cleavage; What is there not to like in this episode? :D

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
How old is Kathleen? She is quite gorgeous, but her destructive nature makes me wonder if she's older than she appears to be. She may be secretly elderly, or feline.

EDIT: Oh good, turns out I wasn't the only one hypnotized by cleavage. :p
I think it should be stated that ENN is an excellent show, not because of or in spite of but just as well, as Kathleen's boobs.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Simalacrum said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:

>.>

<.<

No it's not, don't be silly,

Also NICE TITS KATHLEEN!

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
boobies? Oh, I mean great EP, keep em coming, and yet what would make the cleavage even better? Kitty ears! /beatingadeadhorse

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I think Kathleen's trying a bit too hard with that huge cleavage. I mean showing off a little is okay, but damn... But hey, maybe that's just me.

Anywhoo, loved the video, games for cats sounds like an incredible idea!

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
Awww, kitty...liked the guy holding the cat having a few band-aids applied.

Good episode, nice covering by Graham on the falling "e"...

...nicer not-covering by Kathleen on the GREAT STONKING...

...er, never mind.

Magnax

Nov 19, 2009
Good episode. The glaring reflection on James's glasses was kind of distracting, though.

Also liked the little bandages on Raymond's face near the end. It was a nice detail.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Your endings are just gold every time, the entire episode could be complete rubbish and I'd keep coming back for those bits alone

kathleensboobs

Mar 24, 2010
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Zeeky_Santos said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:

Did you just call me creepy? :p

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Wow Kathleen, I have to say, you have amazing cats (what did you think I would say?)

(Those are your cats, correct?)

I hope your cold is better by now graham

Lim-Dul

Sep 13, 2007
Ha, ha! Kathleen went all the way this time. :p
In fact I've been noticing that she always wears somewhat boob accentuating clothes which made me laugh since it's obvious that it's supposed to mock the Internet nerd culture where even the slightest exposure of cleavage will net you a 300% increase in viewers and people drooling over their keyboards. ^^
Hey! It works! :p

mambodog

Jul 8, 2009
kathleensboobs said:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

*image snip*
its hillarious that you made a new account to post this.

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
I did not anticipate that this whole comment thread would be about Kathleen's boobs... Especially not with picture examining the difference between two episodes.
And yes, they do look lovely.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
You have a knack for playing to your audience, Miss De Vere.

EDIT: As a side note...
kathleensboobs said:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual.

*img snip*
Best account name evar?

Fappy

\[T]/
May 1, 2020
Country
United States
Remleiz said:

Seriously. I did a double-take... the rewind kind. :p

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:
Sorry what were they talking about? I couldn't focus on anything else

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
SteelStallion said:
hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.

Lim-Dul

Sep 13, 2007
Lady Kathleen said:
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.
You *forgot*... riiiiight...

Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!

:p

Admit it - you have great bazooms and know how to use them. ^^

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
I don't get the massive hate for IGN. Its a decent place to get news.

P.s. It might be mysogenistic but Kathleen has the best rack i have ever seen

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Lady Kathleen said:
SteelStallion said:
hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Perhaps Graham should forget his dress shirt next episode to even it out?

Also, thanks for being classy about all the comments, Kathleen. I've about completed a draft for a new guideline for the forums that will punish any comments directed AT people in videos.

To those that have "gone there", I understand that in the Internet microcosm what was said are complements, but in the real world it's considered harassment.

esteban138

Jun 24, 2009
I have never seen a family resemblance like Graham Stark and his dad... is it possible Graham is actually a clone?

goggzilla

Jan 28, 2009
Remleiz said:
Incidentally, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)
This. Always thought she was clever, funny and attractive, but good god sir.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
I am the only one who isn't so distracted by "Kathleen's Rack" (as previously mentioned) to notice that she can't act and isn't funny?
I always find her terrible delivery of dialogue to ruin these skits.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Joe Deadman said:
I feel Graham's pain too :(. I've been stuck with this cold since sunday, soar throat, chesty coughs everything. I'll send you some strepsils when im done with them.
Send some to me too please. I've had this cold since Monday. Damn sinuses.

Joe Deadman said:
Also im not sure what Kathleen will be more annoyed by. People just noticing her "rack" or the fact that they are talking about it so much.
Probably more by the fact that they're talking about it so much. It's one thing to look, but to talk about it on a public forum where she can very easily read it?

Ed.

Jan 14, 2010
dam the escapist forum hits a slightly lower low

loved the end joke with Kathleen knocking the e off and Graham going all strange

that IGN thing was excellent

also the F13 thing if you listen to the LRRcast it makes more sense Kathleen is not a fan of the way FF13 is done and she is a bit of an expert on JRPGs

also I liked how you had two feature bits jer's report and the IGN interview this format is really good

Kanjidude

Proud ENN Fan
Sep 23, 2009
Jolly good episode! And what a cute and utterly bored kitty! <3

I think. Actually, I could barely tear my eyes from Kathleen's incredible cleavage... >.>

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Lim-Dul said:
I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
We strive for funny writing, foremost. Anything else is a pleasant bonus.

We were shooting two episodes worth that day due to skipping town for PAX East and Kathleen got her outfits muddled.
I mean, we're not... saddened by this development (hurr, jokes), but it certainly wasn't intentional.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
y'all didn't plan for the "e" being knocked down did you? lolll cuz knowing you Graham, pretty sure it was just played off really really well =]

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
Ha! I thought Kathleen was hot BEFORE this video! I WIN!

On a much more serious and less perverted note, I would say that 100,000 monkeys at typewriters could produce much better writing than the horseshit IGN puts out daily.

PrometheanFlame

Mar 23, 2009
I don't give a damn if it's sexist or not, Kathleen is ROCKING that cleavage.

Thank you, Kathleen! You're the breast! :)

Arctic Fox

Cool Customer
Apr 14, 2009
This thread makes me a little less proud to be an escapist member. Come on guys, we're better than this.

I'd like to apologize to Kathleen on behalf of the forum for some of the lower brow comments that were posted.

I really enjoyed this weeks episode, especially the Jurassic Park lines. Keep up the good work.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I'm just going to be the one hundred-th person to make a snarky comment about Kathleen's boobs, but it was once again entertaining as well, fellas!

akiata

Nov 23, 2009
"Merely despicable instead of vomit inducing."
Awesome line. I love the little comments at the bottom. Who am I kidding I loved it all.
Y'all shouldn't be responsible for laughter induced pants wetting.

Dec 1, 2009
esteban138 said:
I have never seen a family resemblance like Graham Stark and his dad... is it possible Graham is actually a clone?
paul too http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/231/The-Season-4-Finale

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
that cat bit was brilliant. I really enjoyed this episode, one of your best in my opinion. "cats are like old people, when they get bored, they get destructive." lolololol

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
that was an awesome impersonation of Jurassic Park, i watched it yesterday made me lol hard!
love the show keep up the good work!

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
so far, cats have only shown interest for rubber balls and scratching poles, so I don't think they'll need games soon :)

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
GrahamS said:
Lim-Dul said:
I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
Um, what about Commodore Hustle: Viral? You actually posted a video on youtube of Kathleen (rather unsuccessfully) flaunting her chest for the very reason of drawing traffic to the site.

And no in the next ENN we do not need to see your balls getting destroyed, you have served the internet enough.

Serafis

Mar 24, 2010
Yes new account. Lurked for too long I guess.

Hope you get better Graham. Be sure to load up on vitamin c (like OJ or something) as well.

I just noticed this (from the comparison picture), but Kathleen that hairstyle looks better than before. I'm guessing it just grew naturally longer over time, though.

While I'm at it: KITTIES! OMG SO ADORABLE! :D

AvsJoe

May 28, 2009
Great episode. Especially the IGN bit. Gotta love the monkeys.

What's with all the comments about Kathleen's rack? Am I the only one not staring at her chest? Seriously, guys, creepy.

steven937595

Jan 21, 2010
Phenom828 said:
Wow... I liked the robots part... "surely a 100.000 monkeys can write games editorial"
Thogh i kind of felt like a cat myself, getting distracted by the bouncing I always write faulty tax refunds!
Simalacrum said:
Jandau said:
Remleiz said:

>.>

<.<

[sub]me too...[/sub]
one more... noticed epicness

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
kathleensboobs said:

Wow. Welcome to the Escapist.

Shut_up_Flanders

Mar 24, 2010
ENN was always my second favorite show on this site next to Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation but if the already SMOKIN' HOT Kathleen continues to wear those low cut tops I think I have a new favorite. I mean my god!....I think I've watched this episode 3 times already because I wasn't paying attention to the show at all the first time around and was mesmerized by Kathleen and her....well, you know.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Lady Kathleen said:
Considering it appears to be the focus rather than the jokes, it's now easy to manipulate a good chunk of users if writing is slow that day.

steven937595

Jan 21, 2010
GrahamS said:
Lim-Dul said:

We were shooting two episodes worth that day due to skipping town for PAX East and Kathleen got her outfits muddled.
I mean, we're not... saddened by this development (hurr, jokes), but it certainly wasn't intentional.
Wait... Sweet! Next week will have boobs if I'm not mistaken lol.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Lady Kathleen said:
I don't really hear anyone really complaining as they are commenting on the beauty of your body and I'll probably won't be the last person to say this that you are quite the dame with or without the camisole.

Now obviously I'm not saying to repeat this lack of wardrobe but you gotta admit that when it comes to boys or men, we notice this stuff because we do focus on the physical features.

Just remember we focused on today's splendid breasts because we admire your beauty, not because we noticed you didn't wear a camisole.

EDIT: I may be a guy but I say why not, next episode let's see Graham go topless for the ladies. Not too late to make comedy out of an error and let the ladies enjoy some of the Graham cracker :p.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
I'm not gonna lie. The boobs were very distracting (not that I'm complaining).
kathleensboobs said:

Seriously, you created an account just to point this out? Are you actually gonna post under that name now or leave that ID to die?

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
Serafis said:
Yes new account. Lurked for too long I guess.

Hope you get better Graham. Be sure to load up on vitamin c (like OJ or something) as well.

I just noticed this (from the comparison picture), but Kathleen that hairstyle looks better than before. I'm guessing it just grew naturally longer over time, though.

While I'm at it: KITTIES! OMG SO ADORABLE! :D
Really? I'm more of a fan to the old hairstyle. I find it sleeker and more "office-like".

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
That was great episode. I rarely use my Wii anymore since I got my 360 last summer. I guess I could give it to my cats so they have something to do.
concupiscentcrustace said:
esteban138 said:
paul too http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/231/The-Season-4-Finale
That is one of my top ten favorite LRR videos to date. When I first watched it, I wasn't sure how they did it, I actually thought that they had gotten a really good makeup artist to make them look older. It is awesome that they got their dads involved.

Shut_up_Flanders

Mar 24, 2010
I think Kathleen's wardrobe malfunction is what we straight optimists call a "Happy Accident". How did Graham keep from looking down and to his left the whole time? That man is a true professional. And yes, I stopped lurking on this site and finally signed up just to comment on Kathleen's lovely 'accoutrements'. You guys totally got to mention this on the next episode. News flash! Dudes like boobs! Just Kidding...You're a dream Kathleen!

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
God damn, it's like a freaking Russ Meyer flick. Thanks, Kathleen for you are the one with the excellent tits. Now to replay jiggly part at the end over and over.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
Very entertaining. Cool to see a cat and 2 puppies in this weeks episode.

In other words: nice dress Kathleen.

Nov 5, 2007
Kuliani said:
Perhaps Graham should forget his dress shirt next episode to even it out?
Maybe he was pantless..... and we'll never know.

Also, good job on staying classy dudes...

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
I had to look up what a camisole is....hey, you learn something new everyday.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
pigmy wurm said:
GrahamS said:
Lim-Dul said:
Um, what about Commodore Hustle: Viral? You actually posted a video on youtube of Kathleen (rather unsuccessfully) flaunting her chest for the very reason of drawing traffic to the site.

And no in the next ENN we do not need to see your balls getting destroyed, you have served the internet enough.
Well, for one thing, that was a joke :)

I'm just saying we've never intentionally tried to increase viewers with boobles.

ramox

Mar 11, 2010
CK76 said:
I really don't think people should discuss Kathleen's "great tits" as Graham maybe reading and as we know his, like most us, are simply average.
I see what you did there! ;o)
Nice episode, cheers!

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
Shut_up_Flanders said:
How did Graham keep from looking down and to his left the whole time? That man is a true professional.
They're dating IRL, right? Draw your own conclusions.

Noseman26

Feb 9, 2009
I'm glad Kathleen decided to bring her boobs to the party.

They are a welcome guest!

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
Wow, already three people stopped lurking and started to post because of Kathleens boobs. Thats serious marketing potential!

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
Tenmar said:
Lady Kathleen said:
I don't really hear anyone really complaining as they are commenting on the beauty of your body and I'll probably won't be the last person to say this that you are quite the dame with or without the camisole.

Now obviously I'm not saying to repeat this lack of wardrobe but you gotta admit that when it comes to boys or men, we notice this stuff because we do focus on the physical features.

Just remember we focused on today's splendid breasts because we admire your beauty, not because we noticed you didn't wear a camisole.

EDIT: I may be a guy but I say why not, next episode let's see Graham go topless for the ladies. Not too late to make comedy out of an error and let the ladies enjoy some of the Graham cracker :p.
I think there is something of a mix between mock-horror and stifled laughter at the mention of Graham cracker.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
I didn't get the Jurassic park reference can someone tell me??

I love katleen's boobs

That cat was so cute. Cats need games as well

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Lim-Dul said:
It is? Thank goodness. Based on the comments I've been reading of "Pure gold, best episode yet!", I was worried I was the only person who had noticed that the show's gone downhill, which is a shame, because I still love LRR and Unskippable.

Anyway, get well soon, Graham. And bring back the funny comments from the beginning, just jumping to "Good day, I'm Graham Stark is kind of lame.

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
Oh I do love me some Enn glad it seems to be sticking around. I was afraid it would die out but luckily I was wrong.

Great episode but I thought monkeys already wrote for ign..

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
dkyros said:
Chech said:
That was genius.

Love it. Keep it up.
That was definitely my favorite line.
I quoted it a few times today already.

It makes me so warm and happy inside.

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
Kathleen crossed that fragile line I mentioned a few episodes back, and now look what 95% of the comments are about.

So allow me to applaud this episode for all the imaginable reasons except for the most obvious one. Which... basically makes this a thinly-veiled unspoken compliment for the obvious reason.

And trashing on Final Fantasy. Can't get enough of that. Old-school FF forever!

TheEpic_1

Mmmm.. Zephyr Biscut
Jan 8, 2010
Christ Almighty fellas, enough on the breasts already.

dont worry Kath, you still have one fan not interested in you "assets", but your beauty and talent in sketch comedy.

you should really do a legit news segment for the Escapist, their the best by far for gaming news, and you would do a damn good job at it as well. ;)

Sergeant Schatten

Mar 3, 2010
the amount of boob comments is getting a bit crazy.
good episode though
and that escapist e always looked a little precarious

blippity

Apr 30, 2009
This thread is hilarious, it's like a bunch of teenagers getting their first viewing of mammaries. Another good episode. I do like the short witty quips, especially Final Fantasy 13.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
CK76 said:
Aww, he's right :(

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I think I was the only one to notice the inverted colours on your computer...

Brilliant episode.

TheEpic_1 said:
dont worry Kath, you still have one fan not interested in you "assets", but your beauty
Epic fail there, mate.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I see the next Viral YouTube video, cats playing Wii games.

EDIT: Guys... yeah I saw Kathleens cleavage as well. But there's such a thing as subtlety. Just having your whole post be about that is kinda creepy.

Kanjidude

Proud ENN Fan
Sep 23, 2009
Cleavage or not, ENN is steadily becoming my favourite show here at the Escapist.

Zero Punctuation may have its ups and downs, but ENN is always funny, informative and creative. I really admire your work guys and gals! :)

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
DLC for USED games? that's retarded there is a finite amount of used games at a given moment. Despicable is right. Surely no developers would go along with this after all the bitterness over their profits being 'stolen'.
Lady Kathleen said:
Jeez, more people need to subscribe to the 'if i wouldn't say this to a person face to face I shouldn't say it on the internet to someone' school of thought... then I remembered that many WOULD say that face to face. But at least than you could mace them.
In a future episode you should wear a Burqa or similar garment as a smart-ass response.

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Remleiz said:

I was worried about drawing attention to this, for once i'm glad to have been thought ninja'd :p

Anyway, testosterone aside, great episode as always. Especially the end.

I did laugh at the swipe at PETA too

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Wait wait wait wait wait... You mean to tell me that IGN wasn't ALREADY staffed by monkeys?!

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
I was going to watch some ENN for a laugh, ended up not hearing a word of it. Seriously distracted (in a good way). I knew they were big, but wowza... those things are huge! I'm surprised Graham didn't get knocked out when the E fell! Big letters! Why, what did you think I was talking about?

charliesauce

Jun 5, 2009
I kept getting distracted by Kathleen's great tit's, Kudos to the Bra, thank you.

on another note isn't the robot IGN horde of writers an over played card, you just stuck that in because IGN is moving offices to San Fran Sisco ( or how ever you americans spell it :p )

WTB Permanent Job in the Gaming Sector. :p KKthxBi.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Am I the only one who didn't notice Kathleen's cleavage until somebody mentioned it? I was more interested in the jokes.

septemris

Nov 18, 2009
Kuliani said:
To those that have "gone there", I understand that in the Internet microcosm what was said are complements, but in the real world it's considered harassment.
Totally agree with you there. I'm not impressed at how your comment as a community manager seemed to have gone completely unnoticed.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
As of now, anyone that makes comments similar to what is taking over this thread, will be punished as the Posting Guidelines have been amended:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/9.116827.5464306

(talk about her appearance again, and you'll get banned)

MatsJn

Nov 30, 2009
Kuliani said:
As of now, anyone that makes comments similar to what is taking over this thread, will be punished as the Posting Guidelines have been amended:

ye, so I liked the ..uh.. lighting, ye that was nice. The logo is looking fine as ever, oh and don't forget the camera work, wonderfully executed. No no, I'm not commenting on the people in the actual shot, no no don't get me wrong there...

You know, that amendment makes it impossible to comment on: pronouciation, delivery, costume work, faked accents, make-up, slapstick etc. since they revolve around the appearance of the characters in the video.

It becomes near impossible to offer any kind of comment, especially on much of the Loading Ready Run, as they frequently 'play' themselves. Where the body of the entire video revolves around one or more persons and how they appear and act.

According to that guideline, discussing that Morgan was painted green in one of the latest videos would be grounds for banning, yet that was one of the bigger jokes in the sketch.

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
whats with them and the set lately?

first Graham is walking through and going behind the set, and now letters are falling off!

anyways, it was a lovely, funny episode (like usual)

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Well done Graham's dad xD
I love everything he's in, season for finale, D fer madness, pimp my chair...
He's just got such a deadpan delivery, it's fantastic.

I'll miss out the "Damn Kathleen's boobs looks great in this" comment.
Seems it's been done to death.
And I find it sexier if a woman is funny...

MatsJn

Nov 30, 2009
Joe Matsuda said:

first Graham is walking through and going behind the set, and now letters are falling off!

They've moved the set (among other stuff) into a new office, and want to show off. But frankly I don't thin anyone has gotten it =)

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
MatsJn said:
Kuliani said:

ye, so I liked the ..uh.. lighting, ye that was nice. The logo is looking fine as ever, oh and don't forget the camera work, wonderfully executed. No no, I'm not commenting on the people in the actual shot, no no don't get me wrong there...

You know, that amendment makes it impossible to comment on: pronouciation, delivery, costume work, faked accents, make-up, slapstick etc. since they revolve around the appearance of the characters in the video.

It becomes near impossible to offer any kind of comment, especially on much of the Loading Ready Run, as they frequently 'play' themselves. Where the body of the entire video revolves around one or more persons and how they appear and act.

According to that guideline, discussing that Morgan was painted green in one of the latest videos would be grounds for banning, yet that was one of the bigger jokes in the sketch.
I understand the point you are making, and I have a feeling you know the point of that amendments to the guidelines as well.

Obviously, if the point of the video was actually physical features people would not get in trouble for talking about said physical features. It's when people start discussing the attributes that aren't the point of the video that isn't fair to the entertainers.

Metaphor: If an entertainer on stage was performing for an audience, and someone in the audience started shouting leering comments, that person would be removed from the building by security/bouncers. Unless the entertainer is an erotic dancer doing an erotic dance, then the security/bouncers would not remove them unless they "go too far" with their comments.

We are trying to protect our entertainers.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Edit: Bah I just noticed the post above not allowing these kind of refenences, I was somewhat indirect but better to be on the safe side. :p

MatsJn

Nov 30, 2009
Kuliani said:
MatsJn said:
Kuliani said:

I understand the point you are making, and I have a feeling you know the point of that amendments to the guidelines as well.

Obviously, if the point of the video was actually physical features people would not get in trouble for talking about said physical features. It's when people start discussing the attributes that aren't the point of the video that isn't fair to the entertainers.

Metaphor: If an entertainer on stage was performing for an audience, and someone in the audience started shouting leering comments, that person would be removed from the building by security/bouncers. Unless the entertainer is an erotic dancer doing an erotic dance, then the security/bouncers would not remove them unless they "go too far" with their comments.

We are trying to protect our entertainers.
Then why doesn't the first line read something similar to: "Do not discuss the physical attributes of the people interviewed, shown, or featured in the videos or pictures, unless they are clearly stated as being an integral part of the performance in question"

This would allow me to comment on Ash's appearance in the previous ENN since her body was an integral part of the joke, whereas Kathleen's body isn't.

Although the fact that saying "hey, I like your hair" is a bannable offence still remains.

-

You know what you mean, and I know what you mean. But what is stopping a notorius moderator (current or future) from banning everyone who even makes a remote comment to anyone's appearance?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
How did I know you would have a sense of humor about all this???

EDIT: This is probably going to reduce my credibility on this site by 99%, but what is PAX east?

EDIT2: Wait...Penny Arcade eXpo?

septemris

Nov 18, 2009
MatsJn said:
Although the fact that saying "hey, I like your hair" is a bannable offence still remains.
The phrase "if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here" of the amendment seems quite self explanatory to me. Nobody would get thrown out of a party for telling someone they like their hairdo. Compared to that, some comments in this thread would get you a knee to the groin.

MatsJn

Nov 30, 2009
septemris said:
MatsJn said:
The phrase "if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here" of the amendment seems quite self explanatory to me. Nobody would get thrown out of a party for telling someone they like their hairdo. Compared to that, some comments in this thread would get you a knee to the groin.
Don't get me wrong, I applaud any attempt at making this forum respectable, it has been a wretched hive of scum and villainy for long enough now.

-

But I do raise the question of uncertainty and misinterpretation. Note that the line "if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here" is not only parenthesised, but is also superseded by "Do not discuss the people interviewed, shown, or featured in the videos or pictures." and "This includes what you may consider to be a complement". This defines a rather simply priority, and one that, most certainly, does not reflect the intent of the creator.

A simple reworking of the first line aswell as removal of parenthesis in the last line, will remove much of the ambiguity and help insure that the intent of the amendment is made clear.

tanatoes

Feb 4, 2010
Having a great time at PAX. Cool seeing you all, and here's one of our cats playing his favorite video game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AG0G7ApCBc

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
ed. Decided expressing my love for the tender gender wasn't worth losing access to the March Mayhem over.

Captain-Matt

Feb 21, 2009
MatsJn said:
Joe Matsuda said:

They've moved the set (among other stuff) into a new office, and want to show off. But frankly I don't thin anyone has gotten it =)
Hang on what, Moonbase 3 now?! When did that happen?

Edit: Never mind, I just checked the LRR site. Way to go me for guessing they kept the Moonbase name XD

ClunkiestTurtle

Feb 19, 2010
Remleiz said:
She is actually pretty attractive, i think its nearly about time someone started a "would you do her" poll about this one.... (< = sarcasm)

Man this totally minor show of flesh has caused quite a stir, I can't believe they even ridiculously changed the rules about it, come on guys if you want stay a member the first rule about Kathleen's boobs is that you don't talk about Kathleen's boobs!!

Obligatory boob related comment out the way

The episode was pretty average as many of them are , being a fan of LRR before they came to the escapist i personally think the stuff here isn't anywhere near as good i duno whether thats because they don't have complete creative control or something but if i wasn't already a fan and seen their funnier stuff and wanted graham to adopt me then i doubt i would bother watching these every week....

Regardless next weeks show so has to be a self parody titled "boobgate" presented by Graham in a bikini

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
As is every male who has seen this episode thinks...god damn Kathleen :p

Other than that, twas funny keep it up :D

EDITing: To say I am in no way objectifying her, she's very attractive but yeah I'd like not to get banned, though props if her intention was to get everyone talking about her heh

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
Not pointing fingers at anyone here, but none puts on a V neck that stretches down to the belly without being aware of how it will be recieved in a male dominated target demographic.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Before entering the board I was trying to think to use a nice compliment to Kathleen without giving away the obvious drooling.

But I see that is mission impossible now.

Games for cats. I wonder what market is left for the producers to sell. Nazis maybe?

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
What is the line Kathleen says at the end before she leaps up and destroys the ENN logo? Something about angelkitties?

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
I say old chap said:
Good one guys. The resentment towards industry decisions and mocking portrayal of people types and groups is why I watch this.

That and Kathleen... *dreams*

OT: I love the endings of the recently new ones. Time to get superglue. :D

DancePuppets

Nov 9, 2009
I do love the cats with the wiimote, they seem far less evil than mine. What with my cat plotting planetary destruction and all.

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
\
Remleiz said:

......so I'm the only one who didn't notice that until reading the comments...I don't know whether I should be pleased because I've transcended the limits of an adolescent brain, or jump of an aqueduct for being oblivious.

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
darth gditch said:
\
Remleiz said:

......so I'm the only one who didn't notice that until reading the comments...I don't know whether I should be pleased because I've transcended the limits of an adolescent brain, or jump of an aqueduct for being oblivious.
This depends entirely on how often you get laid. If you, like the statistical proven majority of us, have barely touched a woman, then there's something wrong with you when you don't notice every "little" detail like this.

Aran

Sep 27, 2003
darth gditch said:
\
Remleiz said:

This depends entirely on how often you get laid. If you, like the statistical proven majority of us, have barely touched a woman, then there's something wrong with you when you don't notice every "little" detail like this. If you on the other hand have a healthy real life with occasional relations with the opposite sex, then consider your transcension correct and complete.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Chech said:
That was genius.

Love it. Keep it up.
hahaha!! :D That's my quote of the month :p

Also... I do love it when Kathleen de Vere decides to wear lowcut tops. I assume as a veiled attack on the air headed bimbo stereotypes of female broadcasters....
(cringes as the Mod Eagles descend and tear him a structurally superfluous anus)

EDIT:

Kathleen de Vere is a great writer and posses the subtle blend of comic timing and the ability to keep a straight face necessary to make this show as funny as it is.
She's pretty, yes, but that's not why I watch the show.
I watch the show because she's funny.

And Graham is a dreamboat.

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Hhhmmmm, my favorite phrase was actually "Surrogate fur babies".

My last cat couldn't ever be interested in tv's or mirrors. The one previous to that actually figured out that standing in front of the tv got him attention. He was a lot of fun during movie nights, world cup matches and the like.

And for the record I've always thought Kathleen looks great, this episode changes nothing.

Boba Frag:
Say hello to the Engineer... :)