Escapist News Network: Nerd Flu

Simply Simon

Aug 17, 2009
Wow. Simply wow.

This is awesome. I really didn't expect the LRR guys to appear in more of the shows on this site.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Btw, everyone here at The Escapist has the Nerd Flu at the moment. Well, probably not Virgil since he stays away from us like we have the... uh... flu. Damnit.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Nimbus said:
Yes! More solid comedy. I hope this becomes a weekly feature.
Same, Graham, you rocked it, Aardvarks? Awesome, wonder if the can contract Rof1? What does ODST stand for? And to finish off my post i'll leave this The Halo Ad is wasted, it has nothing to do with the game, besides maybe military, but now if anyone ever makes a commercial involving a russian(?)/ siberian boot camp half the gamers minds will remember Halo.

firefox3d

Aug 10, 2009
I never comment on this site. I usually just watch ZP and sometimes Unskippable. However, I have to say that I really like this news show. I hope it catches on because I'll definately watch more of it.

Wharep

Sep 29, 2008
Very nice, I love the LRR humor. I'm really happy to see another show from you guys here:)

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
Nice to see the LRR crew getting more screen time on the internet. I have to admit I was taken by surprise when I saw about half of the Runners there, but pleased nonetheless.

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
I LIKE.

Solid delivery. LRR being awesome. The word "logarithmic."

(seriously, I could just watch the intro on repeat for about ten minutes straight. xP)

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
...I just hope this isn't the end of Unskippable. This looks like the escapist's version of LoadingReadyRun's PhailHaus... And it is fucking awesome.

...Needs moar pick of the day.

Mobung

Sep 12, 2009
Quite nice. I look forward to watching this each week. I just hope there's enough noteworthy news each week to support it.