Escapist News Network: Quickbender Must Die

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Ha, awesome. I made it into the investigation team! Now I'm pretty much an internet celebrity already.

Oh and I guess the episode was cool as well :-/

Nerion1

May 6, 2010
Wow, I can't belive my pic got in! Great video. I'm the guy whose in the right in the middle.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Aww, my photo didn't make it to the video. Still, a) I'm in the credits and b) Jer likes my tie. That's got to count for something. Right?

cyxceven

Apr 8, 2009
If Yahtzee hadn't fallen victim to that pipe-ARG he'd be telling you it's 'kitsch', you boorish Yalies.

PeterDawson

Feb 10, 2009
Well nuts, I'm dead, which means I now have to question my own existence. Must be karma for never getting Graham coffee.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
It's not Yahtzee. It's a member of the LRR forums named EvilJim.
He's a cool guy. Eh wears a hat and doesn't afraid of anything.

SnowmanCA

Mar 30, 2010
I kept expecting Paul to pass out due to the exposure to the white powder on teh desk in front of him.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Paul is immune to harm from anything scientific. Anyman that can install Linux on a toilet and a Graham can only be destroyed by REALLY intense sunshine.

Also, perhaps the "pen drop" that everyone heard was the explosion on the fourth floor? I mean, you know the one that happened when everyone went on vacation and turned thier cell phones off (probably my favorite part of the video).

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
If I remember correctly Paul is still a zombie and since Sauceman is a alternate dimensional clone of Paul he can?t be killed by anthrax.

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Pretty good for ENN. It seemed to be going downhill in recent weeks but this was pretty good.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
omg who the hell would want quickbender dead! he reports good anaylsis damn it. their trying to silence the press again.

Strave

Gallant Gentleman
Feb 5, 2009
40 Points of Splash Damage.
Hell yes.

Hey, by the way, whatever happened to those techno remixes from the last Desert Bus? I really enjoyed those, but I was hoping to find them somewhere on the vast expanses of the internets. I've had no such luck.

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
Ryan Quickbender Must Die!

Deep within The Escapist News Network studio lies the analyst Ryan Quickbender.

The information he posses must not be allowed to reach the gaming public's ears.

The Council of Six has decreed that Ryan Quickbender must die!

Rewards:

$189.99

5 Emblem of Escapism

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
The idea for separating newspaper letters from magazine letters could actually work.

Also, watched "Under Siege" just because of this episode.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
A horse! in the new Zelda game!. . . I dont care // But why where they sending all this info to Ryan Quickbender and not the whole team? Who has Ryan been sleepin with to get this info

-M