Escapist News Network: The Future of Storage Media

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
In other news Japans Economy is crumbling as we speak, lmao

Awesome!

Ed.

Jan 14, 2010
Absolutely loved the two smaller feature stories now there are a few types Quicks picks; gear gasm; jeremy petter has more ect we may get more of it.

also the call back to uber HD made me smile

This is the second time ash has had this kind of attention though most escapies haven't seen 'The divorce'.

helo darqness

Dec 11, 2008
Haha my family used to have a Laserdisc player.

Half a movie fit on each side, and that was considered new and good technology.

We had a store near us called Laserland that sold cds, laserdiscs, and rented them too.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Graham's delivery in the credits was brilliant. I was holding back the giggles, then Kathleen started to lose it and I was gone...

Very good episode guys

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
awesome!

and it's Ash! have not seen her in a while
and yes her tits are nice!
also IT'S A LAZER DISC!

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
I thought we weren't supposed to call people Ash. That's what that one guy says "Don't call me Ash".

On a side note, I vote that Tyrannosaurus Raptors become a weekly feature. Tyrannosaurus Raptors with great tits... and ENN logos over them.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Yeah, it's the T Rex that can't see individuals without movement, velociraptors can.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Ash in any video is brilliant! Especially with bonus tits-related content.

Also, my added old LG mini hi-fi stereo (which I used to use for PC/360) along with my current Logitech 2.1 bass speakers are now linked together.. This formed unlimited amounts of home theater awesome to ENN's theme song!

Gotta say, I rather liked the "Pulse l'Cie" reference..

Damn "ENN" logos stalking Graham! Mark's full of lies, Graham, he really is a T-Rex!

dnadns

Divine Ronin
Jan 20, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
*Graham and Kathleen use Paradigm shift*

Graham is now a sentential
Haha, I read Graham is "sentimental" there...

Maybe I should stop walking through long corridors fighting not so random monsters.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
helo darqness said:
Haha my family used to have a Laserdisc player.

Half a movie fit on each side, and that was considered new and good technology.
And then laser rot [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_rot#Laser_rot] hit and it didn't seem as good anymore.

delta46

Dec 13, 2009
This is great, i really hoped the BluRazer? disks would get popular because i got my comp upgraded =D

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I think I liked the ending bit about the logo the most. That cracked me up. Thanks guys.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Great work again guys, loved the episode, Liked the TwitterBot, PoP, and the bit about gamers needing a rest from all the awesome.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Just reiterating what hundreds of others have already said, but Kathleen is very, very pretty. Almost to the point of distraction. The first few episodes, I didn't even know there were jokes.